Reviews: tokatekika

Location: Russia, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Victoria House Hostel

Nice, France

I stayed in a 4 bed female dorm and it was good, the room was not small, has a sink in but the shower and toilet were next door. The room has an AC. Not far from the railway station, there's a kitchen and terrace. I felt quite comfortable during my stay there.

Altea Hostel

Nice, France

Close to the railway station, aircondotioning in the room, washing basin in the room and shared shower and toilets. 20€ deposit for the key, there's a nice terrace there. My stay was comfortable there

hi nadezda we hope we see you again your frends are welcome thanks for your comment

Hostel Belle Meuniere

Nice, France

The hostel is super close to the railway station, which was comfortable. But my room looked absolutely different to what was at the photo. There were bunk beds, not normal ones as the picture shows. Quite strange combination of shower and toilet in the room. The staff was nice, wifi worked only in the main area and disappeared from time to time. On the whole, my stay there was right for this price.

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

It's just near the bus station. The staff was very nice and helpful. A room was good, comfortable beds, a small shelf on the wall under each bed. The bathroom was also clean. I enjoyed my stay and definitely return there again.

Hostal Atlanta

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

This hostel doesn't look like real hostel. It's more of a hotel type. Everything was nice and clean, the staff is really nice and helpful! Not far from the beach. On the ground floor there 2 fridges, toaster, microwave and all necessary for cooking.

Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

At first I stayed in a 4 bed dorm and it was really nice,not many people and showers and toilets were clean. The colours of the room are dark blue, which gives a bit dull impression. Then I moved to the 6 bed dorm and there the situation with showers and toilets was worse, the walls and the ceiling is black because of the humidity. The staff was very helpful, special thanks to Alberto. At the beginning it took me a while to find my room as this hostel looks more like house with flats.

Central Hostel

I stayed in 6 bed femele dorm, it was alright, though the matras wasn't perfet. There was washing basin in the room which was nice and toilet and shower just next door.Unfortunately, there was no internet, no wifi and even the pc downstairs didn't work. The room and showers were clean. There was no breakfast and even tea or coffee wasn't provided. By the way, free coach from Victoria is cancelled, so don't wait for it.

Patio 19

Malaga, Spain

I had wonderful time, while staying at this hostel!I even can't say that it's a hostel, it's like a house of your friends you come to visit! The location is really nice, it's the city center and close to the beach. And breakfasts are always nice and home made!!!The rooms are nice and comfortable, there're lockers for every person, so no problem with security. Showers and WC are always clean. I had a very nice impression after my stay and want to say thanks to the hosts.

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel, the location is really nice!just in the city center, 7 min to the central bus station, there're shops near o'connell bridge is just here in a minute. My first stay was in the room for 4 people, I was surprised that it looked like a hotel room, beds stayed separately, windows look at the river, everything is very clean! The second time i lived in the room for 6, but it was also nice, WC was separate with the shower.

Bru Bar & Hostel