Reviews: tokatekika

Location: Russia, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

It's just near the bus station. The staff was very nice and helpful. A room was good, comfortable beds, a small shelf on the wall under each bed. The bathroom was also clean. I enjoyed my stay and definitely return there again.

• 2nd Nov 2013

Hostal Atlanta

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

This hostel doesn't look like real hostel. It's more of a hotel type. Everything was nice and clean, the staff is really nice and helpful! Not far from the beach. On the ground floor there 2 fridges, toaster, microwave and all necessary for cooking.

• 15th Aug 2013

Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

At first I stayed in a 4 bed dorm and it was really nice,not many people and showers and toilets were clean. The colours of the room are dark blue, which gives a bit dull impression. Then I moved to the 6 bed dorm and there the situation with showers and toilets was worse, the walls and the ceiling is black because of the humidity. The staff was very helpful, special thanks to Alberto. At the beginning it took me a while to find my room as this hostel looks more like house with flats.

• 19th Jun 2013

Central Hostel

I stayed in 6 bed femele dorm, it was alright, though the matras wasn't perfet. There was washing basin in the room which was nice and toilet and shower just next door.Unfortunately, there was no internet, no wifi and even the pc downstairs didn't work. The room and showers were clean. There was no breakfast and even tea or coffee wasn't provided. By the way, free coach from Victoria is cancelled, so don't wait for it.

• 14th Jun 2013

Patio 19

Malaga, Spain

I had wonderful time, while staying at this hostel!I even can't say that it's a hostel, it's like a house of your friends you come to visit! The location is really nice, it's the city center and close to the beach. And breakfasts are always nice and home made!!!The rooms are nice and comfortable, there're lockers for every person, so no problem with security. Showers and WC are always clean. I had a very nice impression after my stay and want to say thanks to the hosts.

• 14th Sep 2012

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel, the location is really nice!just in the city center, 7 min to the central bus station, there're shops near o'connell bridge is just here in a minute. My first stay was in the room for 4 people, I was surprised that it looked like a hotel room, beds stayed separately, windows look at the river, everything is very clean! The second time i lived in the room for 6, but it was also nice, WC was separate with the shower.

• 13th Jul 2012