Transylvania Hostel

Cluj Napoca, Romania

what a nice hostel. they are available the whole night, there is a super comfy couch and the staff is really cool. just stayed for one short night, but that was quite nice...

• 17th Sep 2013

El Warung Beach House

Gran Canaria, Spain

what a STUNNING experience! I would recommend everybody to come to this comfy and familial hostel. The location is great, next to the beach, face to face with a supermarket, the boulevard with loads of restaurants. Its next to the surfing spot, the owner is also a surfing teacher. Its super clean and the staff is AMAZING. I had a great time with them, they can tell you a lot about non touristic spots you can visit, that was quite nice. I really miss them and I will come back for sure.

• 25th Mar 2013
  • Maldives

Hostel Hemingway

Pamplona, Spain

Hostel Hemmingway is a quite nice hostel. I stayed in a 6 Bed dorm, but the room was very small. Anyway: The kitchen is very well equiped, the common room offers a big couch incl. PayTV and DVD Player with DVDs. I did a DVD evening, that was very nice! You can also buy some cold drinks, international beer, Coca Cola, etc. for a small budget. The staff is very friendly and have a good knowledge about the city and whole area! It was a pleasure to stay there :)

• 10th May 2012

Surfbackpackers Bilbao

Bilbao, Spain

Was a lovely stay! A pretty new hostel, everything is very new here. Toilets, showers, beds... My bed was very soft, but cosy! Breakfast was okay, solid hostel breakfast. the staff was so nice, I spent one party night with them, it was awesome! Its not hard to find, everything is in walking distance. I would definatly go there again!

• 7th May 2012

Funky Granada

Granada, Spain

I would definatly recommand to stay at funky granada, the staff was very nice and the rooms were okay. Also so beds where very cosy. The breakfast was a solid hostel breakfast. This hostel is right in the center of Granada.

• 1st May 2012