Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A great place to stay! The staff are amazing and there atmosphere is great. Location is great, not far from Chinatown and metro right around the corner is a few stops from KLCC for the Petronas Towers, the Mall, gardens and Aquaria. Emily had something planned every night and the rooftop bar is good fun with great views.

Love Lane Inn

Penang, Malaysia

This is a get what you pay for hostel. The location was great but thats about it. Jimmy, the owner was really friendly and funny but the other guy 'Mike' I think, was a bit abrupt and his attitude wasn't always great. My dorm had 9 beds and 1 ceiling fan so the dorms were hot and sticky at night. The bathrooms were ok but only 2 showers for the whole place not including the 'shower' (pipe over the toilet) in the toilets. I recommend a few more fans in the dorms and maybe another 2 showers.

Mojito Garden

Chiang Mai, Thailand

What an amazing place to stay. Didn't want to leave. The staff are the friendliest i've come across in my 3 months of travelling. They will do anything for you. The location is not dead central but only 10 minutes from the centre where there are more shops, bare and restaurants. The bathroom facilities were clean and plenty of them, the food in the restaurant was excellent and Boom was fantastic! I booked some trips and he made sure I booked the best price one. Would stay again.

The Bunker Hostelling

Hanoi, Vietnam

Comfortable bed and intermitant hot water. One bathroom shared between two rooms of 12 beds. Get what you pay for.

Valentine Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

Hop Yen Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

I really did not enjoy my time here. The dorm room as many had 4 walls and the 4 beds in my dorm were squashed in. I had to share with 3 guys which is annoying as I always book female dorms were possible and putting my gender on the booking never seems to make a difference. There were other groups of girls staying there. The staff were friendly on checking in but after really couldn't be bothered. Spent as little time there as possible.

FORGET ME NOT Guest House

Nha Trang, Vietnam

PP BackPackers

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Everything was great apart from the bathroom. The shower was just a trickle and hard to turn off resulting in a dripping noise all night and day. the location and staff were excellent. The trips were more expensive than on the street but I put this down to commission...gotta earn something right? Would stay here again if they sorted the bathroom out. the beds were really comfy too.

Tranquility Guesthouse

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

I loved this guesthouse and I will be back in the future to stay here again. The staff were fantastic, the rooms were comfortable and the location was excellent. I cannot recommend this guesthouse enough. Thank you for a great stay and I will be back.

Jasmine Family Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Mr Kun made me feel very welcome. The main attraction was the swimming pool but the hotel was a little far from the centre. It was easy to get a tuk tuk which took 5 minutes but it appeared everyone was charged different. I was charged $2 and others..$1. The food was good and the beds were comfy. Good place if you want a pool but if not stay more central to Night Market. Nalin was very accommodating as he let me spend a day at his house and had lunch and meet his family. A real experience.

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

A typical get what you pay for hostel.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The staff were excellent and very knowledgeable, although, they could have advised easier ways to see the sights. For example, if you booked online for the Big Buddha then you avoid all the queues and if you upgraded to the Crystal glass bottom cable car the queues returning are shorter too. I waited and hour and 15 minutes going up and 40 minutes coming back down. Also, the trip upto the Peak can also be reached by No.15 bus which is quicker. Rooms great and comfy. Bathroom clean.

Firstly..IGNORE all the rubbish reviews! This hostel was AMAZING! The location was superb and the staff would bend over backwards for you. I arrived and my friend had already checked in. Straight away they changed our dorms so we were together. The staff were really friendly and you could really have a laugh with them. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. They even had a washer to do your laundry. Would and will stay here again.

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

The hostel was a perfect choice for my stay in Xi'an. The staff were extremely helpful especially Blanca. The had answers to all my questions. The facilities were excellent and the beds were really comfortable. Would stay here again.

A lovely little place in a great location. Only 10 minutes from the subway station to take you anywhere in Beijing. The staff on reception were very helpful with any request. The bathroom was sufficient but shared between a few rooms so could get busy. Also, flooded a few times. The beds were pretty hard and not very comfortable and I booked a female dorm and was sharing with 2 guys and 1 girl???? Email the hotel before to stress this. Overall a charming place in a great location.