The Only Backpacker's Inn

Toronto, Canada

I always stay here when I am in Toronto. It's in Greek town so there's amazing food around, it's close to a major transit station (Pape), the hostel itself is very cool, clean and safe. The downstairs is a bar/café that serves free breakfast for the hostel guests. 'nough said!

• 24th Jun 2014

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

I stayed here for both my arrival and departure in Greece. Loved it! It is in the best location you can think of! It is clean, safe, very cool, and has a great view of the Acropolis from the rooftop patio. (they offer a free welcome shot of ouzo, so that's a plus!). My room had an AC unit, but it didn't work. Athens gets VERY hot, so falling asleep was a bit difficult. Other than that, I loved the place, and if I ever am lucky enough to return to Greece, I would stay here again.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Fira backpackers place

Santorini, Greece

I loved this hostel! I will start comparing all my other hostels against this one! Cleanest hostel I've ever been to. The indoor and outdoor style of it is very much like the typical charming houses of the Cyclades (with white sugar cube walls, and blue contrasts). This place ACTUALLY has AC in the rooms. I have to say that a lot of hostels will advertise that they have AC, but not actually turn it on, or even truly have it, but THIS PLACE HAS AIR CONDITIONING! Great location as well.

• 17th Jun 2014

Thessaloniki Studios Arabas

Thessaloniki, Greece

Loved this place! the atmosphere is great, staff is friendly, and the patio area is a great place to chill. My one complaint: they advertised AC in EVERY room, but my dorm didn't have any at all, and it got very warm and therefore difficult to fall asleep. My dorm had a ceiling fan that would only turn on when the lights were on (I tried to get it fixed but it didn't work) which again, wasn't ideal for sleeping in a hot city. However, this place is clean, safe and fun! I recommend this hostel.

• 13th Jun 2014