U Hostels, Madrid, Spain
11th Sep 2015

I really enjoyed my time at UHostel. So many good things to say! The location is perfect, in itself in a great neighborhood and walking distance to other great ones, as well as right next to a metro. The staff is very nice, they organize tapas tours, pub crawls and walking tours. Atmosphere is wonderful and easy to make friends. The beds are comfy, the dorms are huge, so at the end of it all a good nights sleep is guaranteed.

Dear traveller: We are happy that you enjoyed you experience at Uhostels! Thank you so much for your review and we hope to see you soon. Best regards, Uhostels

Hostel One Paralelo, Barcelona, Spain
7th Sep 2015

The atmosphere at this hostel is amazing, you feel welcome and part of a family right away. They have activities every night, that all start with a free dinner and sangria. Location is also very good. The only thing is that the beds are quite hard, so sleeping soundly was a bit difficult.

Porto Wine Hostel, Porto, Portugal
3rd Sep 2015

I loved it here! Location amazing, dorms are large and comfy, and the "port wine theme" of the hostel is adorable and key in a city like Porto. Try the port wines they serve at the hostel, and go for the free walking tours. Slept amazingly well here, and if I return to Porto one I will stay there for sure! Atmosphere is great, easy to make friends and relax.

Rossio Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
31st Aug 2015

I really enjoyed my time at Rossio Hostel. So many good things to say! The location is perfect, in itself in a great neighborhood and walking distance to other great ones, as well as right next to a metro. You get free breakfast, and not just bread and juice, your choice of scrambled eggs or pancakes! The staff is very nice, they organize fado nights for a great price. Atmosphere is wonderful and easy to make friends. The beds are comfy, so at the end of it all a good nights sleep is guaranteed.

Toc Hostel Sevilla, Seville, Spain
27th Aug 2015

Could not think of a better location: next to the cathedral and right downtown. Hostel is clean, and the key to your dorm is your fingerprint! Beds are comfortable and w/ AC, so sleeping soundly was easy. Most of the staff was very nice and helpful, but there was one blonde staff member who seemed to perpetually be on her first day, she couldn't answer any question asked, no matter how simple. Atmosphere is akin to a hotel rather than a hostel. Recommend the free walking tours. I would come back

The Only Backpacker's Inn, Toronto, Canada
24th Jun 2014

I always stay here when I am in Toronto. It's in Greek town so there's amazing food around, it's close to a major transit station (Pape), the hostel itself is very cool, clean and safe. The downstairs is a bar/café that serves free breakfast for the hostel guests. 'nough said!

Pella-Inn, Athens, Greece
23rd Jun 2014

I stayed here for both my arrival and departure in Greece. Loved it! It is in the best location you can think of! It is clean, safe, very cool, and has a great view of the Acropolis from the rooftop patio. (they offer a free welcome shot of ouzo, so that's a plus!). My room had an AC unit, but it didn't work. Athens gets VERY hot, so falling asleep was a bit difficult. Other than that, I loved the place, and if I ever am lucky enough to return to Greece, I would stay here again.

Fira backpackers place, Santorini, Greece
17th Jun 2014

I loved this hostel! I will start comparing all my other hostels against this one! Cleanest hostel I've ever been to. The indoor and outdoor style of it is very much like the typical charming houses of the Cyclades (with white sugar cube walls, and blue contrasts). This place ACTUALLY has AC in the rooms. I have to say that a lot of hostels will advertise that they have AC, but not actually turn it on, or even truly have it, but THIS PLACE HAS AIR CONDITIONING! Great location as well.

Thessaloniki Studios Arabas, Thessaloniki, Greece
13th Jun 2014

Loved this place! the atmosphere is great, staff is friendly, and the patio area is a great place to chill. My one complaint: they advertised AC in EVERY room, but my dorm didn't have any at all, and it got very warm and therefore difficult to fall asleep. My dorm had a ceiling fan that would only turn on when the lights were on (I tried to get it fixed but it didn't work) which again, wasn't ideal for sleeping in a hot city. However, this place is clean, safe and fun! I recommend this hostel.