Riad Dar Tamlil

Marrakech, Morocco

We took an electric kettle to make hot drinks in the room. Most of the other guests were from England also and everyone spoke good English. The staff are able to advise on what prices to pay for common items offered for sale in the souks. It is worth using the riad's service to send a taxi to the airport to meet you and take you to the riad for 200 dirhams because it saves all the stress on arrival. Change the money after going through customs and not in the booths before offering poor rates.

Smart Russell Square Hostel

Only problem was the room was overheated, even with the window open all night.

Thank you for your feedback. We are on process of installing window fans on every room to keep good ventilation process.

Hyde Park Hostel

Central Hostel

I was surprised that the bed was already made up. I prefer being given clean sheets tso that I can be sure the sheets haven't been used already.o make the bed myself. The decor inside was innovative and spectacular.

The Royal Bayswater Hostel

I have stayed at several hostels in this area and the others all use triple bunk beds. This hostel uses double bunk beds in all the dormitories which are much better for those of us o6 foot tall.

Hyde Park Hostel

Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel

I was surprised to find triple decker bunk beds and only top level beds were available when I arrived. This should be made known in the website info, some guests would have trouble with this. Also to make clear about the £1.50 charge for the locker, which is well worth it. Some guests went to sleep leaving their smartphones on charge, a risk I wouldn't take. The price was really good.

Dublin International (YHA)