Location: New Zealand, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Backpackers HQ

Sydney, Australia

Nice hostel with all the facilities you could ever need, would recommend this to family and friends.

Jordan Tower Hostel

Amman, Jordan

Great place to stay in central Amman in the downtown area. Staff are really helpful, they offer day trips so really easy to do sight seeing to the Dead Sea, Petra etc. has baggage storage and a big breakfast, I enjoyed my stay here!

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Exciellent hostel, they really make you feel at home, the people are so friendly, nothing is too much to ask! I would recommend this for solo travellers as it is easy to meet people

Traveller's Cave Pension

Goreme, Turkey

An ideal place to stay if you are looking for a clean tidy cave with all the extras. The balcony for breakfast was really nicely located to look out over the town. Staff are happy to help with organising day trips

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This hostel is awesome, the most friendly helpful people I have come across!! They helped me arrange buses to Cappadocia with a great tour company called Walkabout. Everything right down to getting washing down was super easy, I could not recommend a better place to stay. The location is a 2min walk to the Blue Mosque! I would definitely stay here again :)

This is the kind of hostel which is more ideal for lager groups travelling together or families. It had everything you need

Hi :) Thank you very much for rating us ! Kind regards ! Your M-Team

MEININGER Salzburg City Center

Salzburg, Austria

This was a nice clean hostel to say at, kitchen was good had everything you need. Location was the let down, it was a 20min walk from town or 10min bus. But other than that it was a good chain hostel.

Art Hole Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

If you are a solo traveller looking for a homely place to stay this is definitely the place to book in Prague. It's only a small hostel so has a great atmospher with breakfast included

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

A really nice hostel to stay at, I really enjoyed the fact they don't have bunk beds. It's really clean and tidy place to stay with a nice bar down stairs. I would highly recommend this place of you are looking to get away from the standard hectic hostels! Staff were great too :)

Awesome Hostel, one of the best all round I think I have ever stayed out. The staff are really friendly, helpful and organise events to keep you busy. The extra options like shooting was great fun, I would highly recommend doing this while you are their. Kitchen was fully equip with all you need, the bar had good cheap beer and the Magic show was very entertaining! Also very clean, safe and in a good location. I would highly recommend this to any solo travellers!!

Red Emperor Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

Good hostel, friendly people, cheap so great value for money.

CheapSleep Helsinki

Helsinki, Finland

This was a really nice clean, safe hostel, with a great kitchen area. Rooms had a great key card system which linked to your lockers so very good. The only down side was the location it was a bit far away for the centre of town. It was slightly tricky to find, directions could have been better to help find it easier. All round a nice hostel to stay in!

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

I really enjoyed my stay, the people where very friendly and helpful. As a solo traveller I never felt alone, tones to do here. Kitchen was very well equipped with everything. Location is very central and easy to find!