Location: China, Gender: Male, Age: 32

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I had a very pleasant stay there, except that there is no locker in the private room. And also the toilet is quite far away from some rooms. Super nice staff though!

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Staff r very nice and helpful! The upper bunk beds in the dorms are a bit too high and difficult to climb though.

Everything is excellent, except that the cleaning ladies really smell, when they clean in the morning, the room stinks for at least 2 hours of their odor. Strongly recommend the hostel provide them with deodorant or perfume. This is quite unacceptable coz Japan is such a clean country where everyone values hygiene!

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

Wifi is very slow and unstable! No hot water for shower on one day of my stay

I stayed at a 5 bed mix room, i have to say the 5th bed make the room very crowded, I didn't even have space to put my suitcase in. If they can get rid of that 5th bed, it'll be perfect coz everything else is great!

Thank you very much for your review!We consider that as your point of view!We are vey happy that you stayed with us!We look forward to seeing you next time!

Smile Society

Bangkok, Thailand

The receptionist B is really nice!

Istanbul, Turkey

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

IS@K Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

Hosts of the hostel are very nice and helpful. great location in itaewon, easy to get around!