KaBa Hostel

Gent, Belgium

AMAZING breakfast (meats and cheese, toast, cereal, yogurt, eggs to prepare how you want, espresso machine, tea, juice), friendly staff, EXTREMELY clean. Great to hang out in or just use as a base. There are small, key-operated lockers in the rooms (purse-sized, not backpack sized), security is very good. Super cute decor

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Bar was good, breakfast was standard. Bring a lock for the lockers (some have outlets so you can charge your phone while it's locked up). The bed was comfortable. The bathrooms are ok, but they are shared by many people. Good for solo travelers for one night but best for groups for multiple nights.

There are 2 properties: 1 next to the train station, the other is a 10-min bus ride away. I thought I'd be next to the train station, but it was changed at the last min, which was inconvenient (I had an early train and there were few services around). The place was clean, peaceful, the staff was EXCELLENT. That property would be excellent for groups of 2-4 wanting to stay in Pisa for a few days. You also do have to call the owner to be let in (Not a problem for me bc my phone works in Italy).

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

Great staff, clean bathrooms. Nice kitchen setup, excellent atmosphere on the outside patio. Perfect for what I needed (proximity to the gare sncf), wish I could have stayed longer!

Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very flexible, nice staff. Excellent location. The hall locker idea is wonderful, greatly reduces the noise in the room. There is luggage storage after you check out for 0.20€ an hour. This is a large facility, so expect to bring shower shoes, a towel, earplugs, etc if you're sensitive to environmental changes. There are soap and toilet paper in the bathrooms. This is a great place if you are in town for just a couple days and need a safe place to stash your stuff/lay your head.

Thank you very much for your kind words! Good to know that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again! Kind Regards, Stayokay Stadsdoelen

B&B Il Magnifico

Florence, Italy

This is probably the best hostel we've stayed in by far. Alain and Letizia were amazing hosts, very thorough with their directions and orientation within the city, very knowledgable of different languages (they speak like, 5 each!), and they made us feel like we were the only guests. The room was very clean and well kept, comfortable bed, and more than adequate bathroom size and space, and good breakfast/cappuccino in the morning. An absolute great value for the money!