Sunny Side Up, Palermo, Italy
11th Jun 2014

Alessandro was a great host, very obliging and he made sure that you had a good stay. He was very good at showing you different places around palermo also which was great. I would definitely go back again!

City-in Hostel B&B Catania, Catania, Italy
9th Jun 2014

Was extremely clean and homely. Everything you need there and close to everything. The owner made sure that I was enjoying my stay and was very kind

Vertigo Vieux-Port, Marseille, France
7.1
4th Jun 2014

I was in a room out the back. I didn't have my own keys as the previous people left with them. No wifi in my room. and Wifi barely worked anywhere but reception for me. It was ok but I didn't think that it was the best hostel I have been at. But ok to stay at.

Pensión Kaixo, San Sebastian, Spain
31st May 2014

This is a nice and quiet place to stay. Best for those travelling with others. I travel by myself. There was no interaction with others. No real staff presence at the Hostel until you check in. You pay at the end which was annoying if you have an early train/departure. As there is no staff on sight. However, very nice facilities in rooms, kitchen and bathrooms and walking distance to everything in old town and elsewhere.

Porto Wine Hostel, Porto, Portugal
28th May 2014

Great place- I loved it- very cool living space

Serenata Hostel Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal
7.4
27th May 2014

Very quite, Very big almost a luxury hostel really. Felt like a hote,. Some annoying things like you had to put your key in the slot for the electricity to work so you can;t charge things whilst you are out of the room. The kitchen is more for show than practical use. The bathrooms are a bit strange. I would stay again but just don't expect any great lively events in this hostel despite how clean cut and nice it is.

Lisbon Chillout Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
7.1
24th May 2014

Staff- The woman who appear to be the manager was very good. In fact she was excellent. Very impressive people skills and I could not speak highly enough of her. Also there was another guy who was extremely friendly and chatty and made for a good vibe. However, I found the other female staff to be unfriendly, unhelpful and at times rude. It was a little annoying that I would get up between 8-9am and the staff would be cleaning the toliets/showers and hallways- so the floor would be wet.

Gold Coast, Lagos, Portugal
21st May 2014

Very passionate staff. I had a great stay! I only have positive things to say about this hostel and would recommend to anyone.

Casa d'Alagoa, Faro, Portugal
7.7
19th May 2014

Good hostel

YHA Bath, Bath, England
7.4
30th Mar 2013

The building was lovely-the dining, living room & entry way were very pretty. It is on a hill above Bath- has great views. Its a nice 20 min walk from the centre. 6p cab ride back It took the guy about 40 minutes to check me in which was pretty annoying- everything too a long time.There was no complimentary tea/coffee. I was in a ?12 bed dorm which was nice. The shower was a bit difficult to manage as the was no room to aviod getting hair wet .there was no bath mate so water got all over floor.

Sleepzone, Galway, Ireland
11th Jan 2013

Would have been nice to make myself a cuppa when I got home but was not allowed as the kitchen closes at midnight. Was amazingly clean, saw staff cleaning the rooms non stop and staff very active about making sure that the place stays quiet at night. Was a lil bit irritated that when I paid with my travel card which is in euro the guy charge my card in aussie dollars which meant that I had to then pay a conversion fee! only realised when I got home and looked at my statement.

Stephanie, thank you for your recent stay. Your kind comments about cleanliness and staff are very much appreciated. We're afraid we close the kitchen at weekends as we have some dorm rooms just off the area. We would not like the guests in those rooms to be disturbed in the early hours. However, we do generally leave it open until 2am. If it's not too busy guests are allowed to use the living areas all night. Sorry to hear about this conversion charge. We are familiar with these pre-paid cards and they seem to have a mandatory conversion on them. So there was very little we could do in this case. Best regards, Paraic - Manager.

8th Jan 2013

had a great time, would stay again and would recommend everyone else to consider booking at this hostel. Friendly and very clean

Summer Dreams, Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
6.0
1st Jul 2012

On check out we were accused of stealing or breaking a wine glass and the reception was going to keep my deposit. After much protest on my part - as we did not even have any wine or use the glasses- he begrudingly gave me back to my deposit. The bathroom- the shower basin leaked all through the bathroom- there was absolutely no point in there being a basin at all. The room had a general bad odour. no soap provided. no free wifi- had to pay for it.

Lazy House, Koh Phangan, Thailand
7.7
1st Jun 2012

very friendly and welcoming staff. close enough to pub street but far enough away so that you can get some rest

HI Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia