YHA Bath

Bath, England

The building was lovely-the dining, living room & entry way were very pretty. It is on a hill above Bath- has great views. Its a nice 20 min walk from the centre. 6p cab ride back It took the guy about 40 minutes to check me in which was pretty annoying- everything too a long time.There was no complimentary tea/coffee. I was in a ?12 bed dorm which was nice. The shower was a bit difficult to manage as the was no room to aviod getting hair wet .there was no bath mate so water got all over floor.

• 30th Mar 2013

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

Would have been nice to make myself a cuppa when I got home but was not allowed as the kitchen closes at midnight. Was amazingly clean, saw staff cleaning the rooms non stop and staff very active about making sure that the place stays quiet at night. Was a lil bit irritated that when I paid with my travel card which is in euro the guy charge my card in aussie dollars which meant that I had to then pay a conversion fee! only realised when I got home and looked at my statement.

• 11th Jan 2013

Stephanie, thank you for your recent stay. Your kind comments about cleanliness and staff are very much appreciated. We're afraid we close the kitchen at weekends as we have some dorm rooms just off the area. We would not like the guests in those rooms to be disturbed in the early hours. However, we do generally leave it open until 2am. If it's not too busy guests are allowed to use the living areas all night. Sorry to hear about this conversion charge. We are familiar with these pre-paid cards and they seem to have a mandatory conversion on them. So there was very little we could do in this case. Best regards, Paraic - Manager.

had a great time, would stay again and would recommend everyone else to consider booking at this hostel. Friendly and very clean

• 8th Jan 2013

Summer Dreams

Sunny Beach, Bulgaria

On check out we were accused of stealing or breaking a wine glass and the reception was going to keep my deposit. After much protest on my part - as we did not even have any wine or use the glasses- he begrudingly gave me back to my deposit. The bathroom- the shower basin leaked all through the bathroom- there was absolutely no point in there being a basin at all. The room had a general bad odour. no soap provided. no free wifi- had to pay for it.

• 1st Jul 2012

Lazy House

Koh Phangan, Thailand

very friendly and welcoming staff. close enough to pub street but far enough away so that you can get some rest

• 1st Jun 2012