• USA, Couple, 18-24
Villa Bellevue-Rooms, Crete, Greece
13th Jun 2016

I would highly recommend to stay at Bellevue! George is super helpful and friendly ready to help with anything you need, the hotel is beautiful, and the location was good. It's located in a quieter, less touristy area, overlooks a lovely beach, but is only a short drive to Heraklion and other sites and towns. I would stay here again, we really enjoyed our stay!

CroParadise Green Hostel, Split, Croatia
2nd Jun 2016

Overall hostel was good and I would recommend! Location and facilities were good! Didn't love that the reception was down the street from the rooms, but it wasn't that far and at least there was still a common area at the rooms so I was still able to meet people as a solo traveller. It was my first time doing laundry at a hostel, but the laundry seemed excessively expensive to me compared to laundromat prices in the USA but I guess it's nice they do it for you.

Vila Veselova, Ljubljana, Slovenia
30th May 2016

Overall the hostel was good! Rooms and everything was nice and clean. Location was good - short walk in between the city center and the park was nice. Only slight downside was people didn't hang out it the common area too much except for at breakfast so it was a bit difficult to meet people if traveling alone. But overall I still enjoyed my stay and would recommend it!

Wombats City Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
25th May 2016

One of my favorite hostels so far! As a solo traveller it was really easy to meet people here down in the common areas/bar down by the lobby, which was great. The location is also good, close to cheap food and a short walk to the river and main sites. Facilities were also sufficient and were clean. Overall, great!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
3.4
13th Jul 2013

This apartment was awful. First you have to check in on the other side of Paris. The apartment was hardly in the Montramarte area, too far north. While we were there we turned on a light and the power shut off along with with the water heater for the remainder of our stay (& it was not the whole building we could see the neighbors lights on). The shower head was also broken, so it was hard to take a shower & freezing cold. It was a terrible experience and I would not recommend staying here.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Sir Toby's Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
4th Jul 2013

Sir Toby's was awesome! The facility was great and the staff was great. The atmosphere was nice and they had a really good breakfast. It's a bit of a walk (or you can take the tram) to the city center, but you walk through this really beautiful park that overlooks the city so I really enjoyed the walk to and from town actually! Would highly recommend staying here and will stay here again if I go back!