Location: USA, Age: 24

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

Looking for a place to stay/sleep (quietly) for cheap, you might want to consider elsewhere. I stayed in a 16 bed-mixed dorm room. There were no curtains or individual lights for the beds, so people turned on the main lights a lot. It was also very noisy since the hostel's bar area is within the hostel downstairs. Also, the hostel is undergoing construction so it's quite messy everywhere. It's good if you want to meet others and stay up til the early morning hours. Otherwise, can't recommend it.

Shanghai Dock Bund Hostel

Shanghai, China

365 Inn

Beijing, China

Very clean hostel located in a great area. Very friendly and helpful staff, who speak English very well. Has a nice restaurant and good atmosphere. Hot showers and comfortable beds. Great place to stay!

Shanghai Dock Bund Hostel

Shanghai, China

Awesome hostel! Great location near The Bund and East Nanjing Road. Good facilities, several showers and toilets are available for use. (I was on the 4th floor, in a mixed dorm). There is a computer room open from 8am til midnight. I really appreciated having the computer room open in the morning so I didn't have to wake my roommates when I made calls back home. Also, I thought the front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. I'd highly recommend staying here!

thank you,Renee. Really hope to make you feel like home.

Very lovely traditional hostel! Clean and comfy!

Sumo Backpackers

Osaka, Japan

Good location, reasonable price, and friendly staff!

Guesthouse MI CASA SU CASA in Kagawa

Kagawa Pref Zentsuji, Japan

I had an awesome time meeting all the people who came through here, talking late into the night, and the host is very friendly, a very down-to-earth lady! Clean rooms, great location right next to train platform!

It was very nice, thank you!

You are more than welcome. :0) Thank you for the lovely rating!! YOU ROCK!!!

Backpackers Miyajima

Hiroshima, Japan

Clean rooms, environmentally-friendly showers, friendly staff, great location!

Casa Noda

Nagasaki, Japan

Thanks so much! It was great!

Amakusa Guest House Spring

Kumamoto Pref Amakusa City, Japan

Thanks, I enjoyed my stay here!

I thought the kitchen was pretty clean, aside from a big stain on the wall. The bathroom was also clean, with only a slight smell at times. The staff was very friendly to me and spoke decent English, so I didn't have to worry about my limited knowledge of Japanese. At 7:30PM every night, the hostel offers dinner for cheap, about 300¥. Breakfast and lunch are not provided, but there are plenty of places nearby to get food.