Leo Hostel

Beijing, China

Great location in old hutong. Five minute walk to Quinamen metro station. Restaurants and bars just outside the door. Beers 89 just down the street is my favorite bar in Beijing.

Very nice hostel located on fourth floor of large building. Bar/restaurant has great view of city walls from outside deck. Location is just outside of the city walls so a little bit of a walk to many attractions and the metro. Nice style to the common areas.

Hi, thanks for staying at our hostel. Our hostel is located just outside the city wall and only 3 minutes' walk to the nearest metro station, which is very convenient to every attractions. Our staff at the reception could give you the direction and suggestions to each place that you are interested in. Wish you have a nice trip in China. Best Regards

Great location and excellent layout of hostel. Nice but overpriced bar/restaurant is a great indoor/outdoor location. I'll definitely stay here again. Five minute walk from metro. Ten minute walk to Nanking road. Very helpfull staff and front desk.

Great place, cool people. I'll stay again and for longer.

Hi, So happy that you enjoyed your time with us, the staff will be delighted to read they are all cool people...We look forward to seeing you again Regards Your team at The Inn

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great location, very "livable" rooms and the cinema room is great. Overall great modern layout nice for lounging around and meeting others. Each bed has light, powerpoint and storage within reach. Lockers are large and well designed and each room has a sink as well.

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Holiday Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

Stayed in large upstairs, great open space.

Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure to have you here! :)

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Great place, buying my own towel is a pain

La Pescheria Backpackers

Venice, Italy

Difficult to find, overall conditions are not great compared to other hostels in Venice for the same price.

Locanda Silva

Venice, Italy

Great value for the money for an individual room

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

Great character, located in an old monastery. Location is a bit out of the way but the bus couldn't be more convenient.

Hostel Des Artistes

Rome, Italy

Stayed in single room, upgraded from dorm room for free.

Mamma Mia

Rome, Italy

Not really a hostel, more like a flop house in a great location. I would rate it a goo value because of the location if it wasn't for the BED BUGS. In two nights stay I got 33 individual bites. Horrible, never happend to me before. Also the staff isn't really a staff at all but two guys go drink all night long.

Great people, great location, great stay!