Annexe Kingz Plaza

Dakar, Senegal

This is a really nice hostel. Good security. Very clean and affordable. The staffs were friendly and very helpful. I will definitly recommend this place to everyone.

• 22nd Aug 2013

Kingz Plaza Microstel

Saly, Senegal

Great hostel, pool, kitchen, close to the beach, banks and shops. This is the only hostel in Saly and it is great. Love it.

• 19th Aug 2013

Kingz Plaza Guest House

Dakar, Senegal

Another year in Senegal and back to Kingz Plaza. Still a lovely clean quiet place, not far from Dakar centre and airport. Everyone was very happy to see me return to Kingz plaza. As usual, friendly and helpful staffs.

• 18th Aug 2013

Kingz Plaza Microstel

Saly, Senegal

This is the cheapest, cleanest and safest accommodation in Saly. Located right along the Saly main road with everything available around you, banks, restaurants, supermarket, the beach and not forgetting two swimming pools inside. I met some Japanese friends there, together we took trips to 'la reserve de bandia' and 'accrobaobab', it was a magic adventure!

• 18th Apr 2012

Kingz Plaza Guest House

Dakar, Senegal

Clean and safe hotel. Staffs where very helpful. I booked for one night in this hotel on my way to kingz plaza microstel in Saly. I was very impressed with the accommodations, both in Dakar and Saly, that after our adventures in Saly, I returned back to kingz plaza in dakar with some Japanese friends. I highly recommend kingz plaza anytime, anywhere.

• 16th Apr 2012