• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
Annexe Kingz Plaza, Dakar, Senegal
22nd Aug 2013

This is a really nice hostel. Good security. Very clean and affordable. The staffs were friendly and very helpful. I will definitly recommend this place to everyone.

Kingz Plaza Microstel, Saly, Senegal
19th Aug 2013

Great hostel, pool, kitchen, close to the beach, banks and shops. This is the only hostel in Saly and it is great. Love it.

Kingz Plaza Guest House, Dakar, Senegal
18th Aug 2013

Another year in Senegal and back to Kingz Plaza. Still a lovely clean quiet place, not far from Dakar centre and airport. Everyone was very happy to see me return to Kingz plaza. As usual, friendly and helpful staffs.

Kingz Plaza Microstel, Saly, Senegal
18th Apr 2012

This is the cheapest, cleanest and safest accommodation in Saly. Located right along the Saly main road with everything available around you, banks, restaurants, supermarket, the beach and not forgetting two swimming pools inside. I met some Japanese friends there, together we took trips to 'la reserve de bandia' and 'accrobaobab', it was a magic adventure!

Kingz Plaza Guest House, Dakar, Senegal
16th Apr 2012

Clean and safe hotel. Staffs where very helpful. I booked for one night in this hotel on my way to kingz plaza microstel in Saly. I was very impressed with the accommodations, both in Dakar and Saly, that after our adventures in Saly, I returned back to kingz plaza in dakar with some Japanese friends. I highly recommend kingz plaza anytime, anywhere.