Guzel Izmir Oteli

Izmir, Turkey

Ill stay here again!! Excellent hostel. Perfect location next to the major sights. Staffs extreemly friendly and couldnt be more helpful. Beds are comfortable with personal light and power socket. Rooms are spacious with great shower facilities. Also easy for solo travellers to meet people in bar. Cheers to Bahre and Toni for the fun. Particularly to Bahre for the hilarious pub crawl and his aweful poker skills.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I'll definately stay here again!! Excellent hostel. Perfect location next to the major sights. Staffs extreemly friendly and couldnt be more helpful. Beds are comfortable with personal light and power socket. Rooms are spacious with great shower facilities. Also easy for solo travellers to meet people in bar. Cheers to Bahre and Toni for the fun. Particularly to Bahre for the hilarious pub crawl and his aweful poker skills.

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

JBN Hostel

Chur, Switzerland

Very clean nice hostel i really loved the town. Unfortunately no kitchen facilities which was a bit disappointing being in Switzerland.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that you liked your stay and you are right, unfortunately we can not offer our guests a fully equiped kitchen for lack of space. We do have a microwave and kettle to use for free in our common room though and we offer our guests menus for a reasonable price at our bar. We would love to offer you one of our homemade JBN-Burgers at your next stay or try our delicious JBN-Fondue. Kind regards.

Shangri-Lagos Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Really enjoyed my stay here. The hostel was quiet being in winter but still enjoyed my stay. Staff are very helpful

Feel Hostels Soho Malaga

Malaga, Spain

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

The Fort Boutique Hostel

York, England

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

I found the hostel good and most of the staff are very helpful. A good place for solo travelers with a sociable common room. However a particular night staff member could be more polite with noise requests, not scream at people to let them know its after 10pm.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Located in the centre of Old Town next to all the bars and other hostels. Also its a 3 min walk to sail croatia pick up point. The hostel was clean and quiet at night so easy to sleep. Only problem i had was the amount to pay on arrival was ment to be in euros but the Hostel only excepted Kunas. Therefore the Hostel converted the amount using a really aweful exchange rate so my stay cost me a bit more than i was expecting.