Emerald Hostel

Hangzhou, China

the hostel was quite good but I wouln't advise anyone to live on the 8 people dorm for more than one or two nights (It's cheap and you understand why). I would believe that the other rooms are much better. Apart from this it was quite nice to stay on the common room (near the reception) or outside for a drink or a meal with friends

thank you for your Comment. So gald to know you really enjoy our quite atmosphere.and sorry the weather of hangzhou is too wet in summer,also our 8 beds dormitory is a liitle wet to you Finally welcome next time

I spent two nights on this hostel. The location is really good, ten minuts walking from the bus station to go to huangshan and the staff was really nice. The only thing is that as for me two showers for the whole hostel is not enough (when the hostel is full this might be a problem) and there is no lock on the dorm's cuboards (you have to bring your own one).

thank you for your comments ,for the locker in fact we have the locker on sale in the reception ,and we have four showers ,its near the bathroom,but we havent sign on the outside .sorry for that ,so we will do that and we shall do it better .best wish for you

Enjoy Inn

Lijiang, China

maybe the best youth hostel I've been to. everything was really nice, so nice that I've already came back this place several times. i would advice it to anyone who want to go to lijiang.

Five Elements Hostel

Dali, China

really nice place, the location is really good: in front of one of the old town's main gate and the staff is really nice.

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

a really nice place even though it's sometimes too noisy. the staff is really nice and the location is exellent, on the middle of the town. I would advice this place for anyone who likes to meet people but if you're looking for a peaceful and quiet place, there might be better place to go to.

i would definitively recommend this hostel for anyone who wants to go in xian. the location is really nice (on the old city) the staff really helpful and friendly..

INNer City

Beijing, China

I was living in this hostel for one week, before I living definitively in Beijing. This first week was so great, The staff is realy amazingly nice, the environement really great (you'll be living in a HuTong, traditional chinese house) and the location really comfortable (ten minuts walking from 2 metro stations and two minuts walking from the bus station). I'm now living in Beijing for a year and I often come back there to say hello and spend some time with the staff who are now close friends.

We stayed 2 nights with my family (my 2 parents, and two younger brother: one of them is 7 year old). Whatever the age everybody really enjoyed staying there (we even came back). The staff is really nice, they can answer any of your questions and give you a lot of advice. The location is exellent, 5 minutes walking from everything If I would have to come back YangShuo I would definitvely come back there.

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

We stayed 3 nights with my family (my 2 parents, and two younger brother: one of them is 7 year old). Whatever the age everybody really enjoyed staying there (we even came back). The staff is really nice, they can answer any of your questions and give you a lot of advice. If I would have to come back Guilin I would definitvely come back there.

Hello, thanks for choosing us and give us the kindly feedback. we must keep the hard work and make here to be the best, make more comfortable for everyone here. welcome back . helen

I lived in this hostel for three nights, it's a quite pleasant one and the owner is really cool. One important fact is that you juste have to walk two minutes from the main station to go to bed..