Fusion Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice place to stay. Friendly staff and welcoming atmosphere. Everything is really clean and design of the rooms is smart, beautiful and truly impressive. And the breakfast was just perfect: not only delicious, but also neatly served. Location also is excellent - not far away from the main train station and city center. Would definitely recommend this place to everyone.

• 27th Jun 2013

Globetrotter Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Your average youth-oriented hostel. Clean enough, cheep, relaxed. Maybe not the best choice for the couples or people who searching for comfort, but great place for those who went to Warsaw for pub crawling or something like that.

• 26th Jun 2013

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Maybe this place a little bit smaller, than your usual accommodations, but the staff is unbelievably friendly and everything made so that you just feel like staying at the friend's place. This place serves you not only free breakfast, but also free dinner and it's simply great. I'm usually a bit shy around strangers, but this place made me feel extremely comfortable and I didn't feel awkward at all.

• 24th Jun 2013

Art Hostel Taurus

Bratislava, Slovakia

To stay at this hostel was definitely a good experience. Everything was good, very clean (not what you usually expect for this price). Location was a little bit tricky for me to find, but I managed somehow. It's close to all the main attractions, but not too close, so you won't be disturbed by the nightlife.

• 22nd Jun 2013

Bugrov Hostel

Nizhny Novgorod, Russia

Except for a minor misunderstanding on my arrival, everything was nice. I advise you to contact the hostel before your arrival. In my case they mixed up the type of my room. Though I booked single private, they gave me the dorm-type. So check all the details beforehand.

• 12th Feb 2013

Hostel Mondpalast

Dresden, Germany

It was nice place to stay in. Though it was a little less clean that I expected, but at most I got exactly what I'd payed for.

• 10th Aug 2012
  • Russia

The best place I've ever stayed in! Conditions and location are just perfect. Stuff is nice and helpful. Breakfast is simply amazing: the food's quality was great and the variety of dishes was mindblowing! I constantly felt that I was getting more than I actually payed for.

• 8th Aug 2012

Hotel Am Wehrhahn

Dusseldorf, Germany

If you are looking for a peaceful, cosy place to stay than this hotel is exactly what you need! It's really homelike starting from the nice clean rooms and ending with the perfect caring stuff. I felt like I was an honorable guest in friend's house not just "another tourist". Breakfast was also nice: everything was neatly and kind of cutely served. (And what delisious fish they have!) The other advantage was definetly perfect location. Thank you so much for pleasant stay!

• 4th Aug 2012