Location: Mexico, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

The location, people and cleanness of the place is great. I just did not like that they have very few common spaces available, which makes difficult if you want to work or speak in private, since is a big hostel, with few areas to be during the day. The matresses are too old and unconfortable.

The services was amazingly good. I loved the cave experience. I truly recomend the hostel. I just have a complaint about the toilet. It was not cleaned often, so I had to get some soap and do it. Apart of that, the place was clean and beautiful and the staff was very nice

Corrie Croft Bunkhouse

Isle of Arran, Scotland

• 2nd Aug 2014

Kate Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The lady was very kind, the place is very good, clean and it has a good kitchen. Above all, the views are amazing from there and it is very near to the bus station, and near the bus that takes to the bus station and the city centre.

Firule Center

Split, Croatia

The place is located walking distance from many beaches and food. The place is very good and the lady is nice and friendly. Just the shower room did not have courtain.

• 24th Jul 2014

Wow Colosseum

Rome, Italy

The hostel was ok but expensive. Yet, this is nothing considering that the manager was crazy. The girls was all the time asking questions and she was very uneasy. Once I was in my room and the came in just as if we were friends, and she was always checking us. Also, she even asked not to leave my bags open so she could easily make her way to clean the toilet. AS far as I knew I am on holydays and she is not my mum to ask about tidying up the room. Also she was very unpolite with a friendof mine

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

The staff was rude

Charlie Rockets

Bruges, Belgium

The location is great, easy to find and walking distance from everywhere. The stuff is nice and the hostel pub looks cool.

• 19th Jul 2014

Central Hostel

The staff is firndly, good location and very good value for money

Diana Guesthouse

Chania, Greece

The haostal is really cozy. The garden is beautiful gives you a home touch. The rooms are more than enough for the price. And the attendant are a family which makes you feel so confortable.