Curitiba Hostel

Curitiba, Brazil

I really liked this hostel, One of the best I've stayed in. Decent rooms, good breakfast, great location.

• 16th Oct 2013

Hostel Mora Mendoza

Mendoza, Argentina

Great hostel! Fantastic breakfast and nice common areas. The kitchen is good and the staff is really helpful. The only problem is that the room I stayed in was a bit too cold (we couldn't heat it enough). The bathrooms could be a little more comfortable also (too small, and the water didn't get hot enough). I'd stay there again.

• 4th Jul 2012

Hey ! Thanks so much for your comment. We're happy you enjoyed staying with us and glad you liked the facilites that we provide.

Che Lagarto Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The room I stayed in (private) was really good. The water would only be hot for some minutes, but it was enough for a shower and the room was pretty warm and neat. Breakfast was very good and the staff was great, very helpful. The kitchen wasn't so nice, though. It didn't have enough utensils (no microwave oven and some two or three knives) and it could be cleaner. I think it lacks better common areas (like a TV room, a place to read...). Having a bar in the hostel is cool, though.

• 29th Jun 2012