Reviews: norahej

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

I love the 24 hour come and go policy. The breakfast is pretty big and available for 3 hours. It is also in a very convenient location, being located right by the metro and right next door to the GODIVA factory:)

Blablabla' Bari

Bari, Italy

A hard to find because there I no sign indicating it is there, but the woman at the TI booth knew exactly what I referred to and directed me where to go. The hostel is not in that building but a 5 mn walk and it ends up being very close yo the water! Loved !

When I arrived they had bumped me up to a better room for no charge and the front desk attendant was so lovely! She added to the great atmosphere and was helpful with telling me where the best spots were.

Student's Hostel Estense

Ferrara, Italy

The front desk attendant was very sweet and helpful-she showed me a great spot for cheap drinks and free food!

London Backpackers

The front desk attendant was really great and helpful and the convenience of the metro right there was perfect!

Abraham House

Dublin, Ireland

It was a nice check-in before I headed for the airport the next day. There was no need to put in any deposits and it was in a perfect spot for jetting to the airport.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

The staff working there are real gems and so great! Helpful in finding places to stay in other countries too! Loved how everyone really liked working with each other and had a great time working at Yellow in general--definately will be back when in Rome again!