• India, Male, 25-30
Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel, London, England
23rd May 2014

The best thing about smart Hyde Park Inn is its location near Bayswater station. It is an old building but well maintained and clean. They do not have lift and if you have big suitcase or bag, going to 4th floor would not be easy as the stairs are also narrow. There was lot of wastage of food as well mismanagement during breakfast. I think they should atleast put a small coffee/tea machine to make process faster and one person should be there all the time. Overall my stay was good.

Thank you for your review. We take on board all suggestions made by our fabulous guests, and we will certainly be doing so with yours. Thanks and hope to see you again.

• India, Male, 25-30
The Chilli Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
2nd Oct 2012

I liked Chilli Bangkok, in fact very good value for the money they charged. However I suggest the hostel: (1) There is communication problem with all the attendants except one. All the staff are nice people but not good at English. (2) To give more thorough information to reach the hostel. Like Google map directions.