The Philadelphia House

Philadelphia, USA

You can't stay in the hostel between 11am till 4pm.

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

Check in was so late. I don't know why in some hostels they want to do the check in at 4pm. A waste of time for travellers.

Hello, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience upon your arrival. We try our best to check-in guests upon arrival but guarantee our check-in any time after 3PM to allow ample time to clean all of the rooms from the previous night. We hope we can have another opportunity to welcome you and improve your experience. Sincerely, Jason Schultz General Manager

In the front desk a guy with Che Guevara's t-shirt is not what I expect to find when I arrive to a hostel.

Gay Hostel (male only)

Berlin, Germany

I enjoyed a lot in this place. It was a great experience meeting some funny guys there. I wil come back to this place, sure.

Home Made House

Vilnius, Lithuania

You will feel like at home. Lina is always up to help you. I have been ten days there and I met new friends. Nice atmosphere. If I come back to Vilnius, I will try to repeat in this hostel.

U Hostels

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

San Remo Hostel

Athens, Greece

It's a very cheap hostel with a helpful staff, practical and clean without luxuries. I spent seven days there and it was funny because there were people from all over the world making a good atmosphere.Just one thing that can be solved is to put some lockers in the rooms. By the way, if I come back to Athens I will repeat in San Remo.

If I return to Granda someday I will be in this hostel again :) The "patio" in the center of the building has no price!