Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 27

B&B Intrabartolo

Trapani, Italy

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!! After 30mins of him making and receiving calls on his mobile he started to write down my information for check-in. He then got back on his phone and talked for another 15 mins. He then had a lady on the other end tell me (he doesn't speak English) there was a mix up and he had no room for me. He then showed me a literal closet with the smallest cot ever and the lady said he'd drop the price to €25 for the night. I'VE NEVER HAD WORSE SERVICE IN MY LIFE!! POSSIBLY A SCAM!!

Jonathan House

Palermo, Italy

This hostel is OK value for the money. The rooms are a little small but there is a good selection of food for breakfast and the hostel owner is very nice and helpful. There are no lockers but the owner offered to lock the separate room where I stored my luggage. The biggest downside would be that there are only two bathrooms, of which only one has a shower. It wasn't a big issue for me but 1 shower for 12 people is simply not enough.

Gianni House

Taormina, Italy

Excellent hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially the woman from Barcelona (sorry I forget her name). Hostel is very clean and the location is pretty good. 10 min walk to the beaches or grocery store and bus stop is right outside to take you to Taormina or up to Mount Etna. The main harbour is about a 15 min walk and takes you to where all the action is at night. Only downside would be paying extra for A/C, but that seems pretty standard in the places I stayed across Sicily.

The hostel was amazing. It is in an old Catholic boys boarding house and has an atmosphere like no hostel I've seen before. They have a large kitchen which the staff uses to prepare wonderful meals for the guests, a very relaxing sun deck as well as a beautiful garden and a long patio with picturesque views back towards Malta. The staff is very nice and helpful and my dorm had 2 big ceiling fans, which helped a lot at night. The only slight downside would be the wifi only works in the lobby.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Great Hostel. Staff is very friendly and fluent in English. Lots of activities to do and a very welcoming environment. It could probably get a little loud at night on the lower floors, but in our dorm on the 3rd floor we couldn't hear a thing. Location makes walking easy to many tourist attractions.

H. Residencia Colon