Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 40

Guesthouse COOOOL

Busan, South Korea

Chris一看就是文艺中年从商不知道耍鸡贼小心眼:早点三明治的面包坯购于新世界百货食品馆的高端面包房 给客人准备的被子是羽绒被 洗发水也是杏仁味浓郁的有机产品 老板娘的气场完全不存在 四十多岁的人总还时常腼腆微笑 住几天就处得像旧相识了~ 特别提醒的是浴室是集体浴室哦 据说这才是韩国特色~ 住店住到有人自愿写软文的店家才是真牛B好么~

• 13th Oct 2014

BoA Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

我是个有轻微洁癖的妇女 可是这里的干净程度让我挑不出一点毛病 经理和职员基本上都是女性 诚恳友善尽心做事 对于我这种不太喜欢热闹气氛的人来说再合适不过的一个住处 上天台可以晾衣服 下厨房可以做顿饭 地段也好 一出门的小饭馆就非常靠谱 便利店超市和菜摊都在徒步五分钟之内 下次还是我去首尔的首选住处

• 30th Sep 2014

感谢您的意见。希望下次再见。照顾自己!

Kipps Hostel Canterbury

Canterbury, England

All I could imagine about a dream hostel is Kipps Canterbury. I spent 2 more nights there because it makes me feel at home. Missing dear Carmen, the most cheerful lady I've ever met; and Shane, the best sausage cook in Canterbury and Michale, whom I met 2 times both in Kipps Brighton and Kipps Canterbury; and Gabriel, Billiot, you guys are my family in UK. Kipps Kisses

• 17th May 2013
  • China

Thank you for your lovely feedback and it put a smile on our faces. Kipps Canterbury

it is amazing that their staff make Hillspring so clean everywhere and anytime even inthe kitchen area! The atmosphere is wonderful and who doesn't like stay there?

• 14th May 2013
  • China

Dear Guest Thank you for your review and for noticing our housekeeping hard work, We hope we will see you again soon in our lovely hostel! Regards Palmers Lodge Team

Youthhostel Baden

Baden, Switzerland

1 Reception hour from 17:00 pm is tooooooooooo late for an early arrival. 2 Their kitchen is not public for guests. When guests want to cook sth economic for them, the kitchen is closed. This is weird for a hostel labeled as Youth Hostel. But rest service is satisfactory.

• 26th Sep 2012