Location: South Korea, Gender: Male, Age: 44

Number 1 hostel in Taipei city. 5 minutes walk from Taipei main station. So clean & Good facility. I would recommend everyone..!!

Knock Knock Hostel Kaohsiung

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

1 minutes from metro station. Centrally location. Clean and Good Security. Recommend to Hostelworld member..!!

Amigos Hostel

Hualien, Taiwan

This hostel is best location in Hualien. I was stay 2 night in Amigos. So pleasant to stay in there. Definitely recommend to everyone..!!

Taipei, Taiwan

This is one of my favorite hostel in the world. I've been a lot of hostel around the world. Recommend to everyone..!!

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I was stay Cabanacopa Hostel last week. It was so good to stay. Thank you so much for staff.

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you like our staff and atmosphere. We hope to see you again! Best regards, CabanaCopa staff

Taipei, Taiwan

I was stay this hostel 3 times. I can tell to everybody this is best hostel ever. So happy to stay in this week. Thank you for every staff. Your nice staff makes your hostel so special..!!

Vy Khanh Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I was stay Vy Khanh Hostel last week. It was so pleasant to stay there. Room was so clean and Ms.Vy(Owner) also so kind. I definifely recommend Vy Khanh hostel..!!

Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

I was so happy to stay. I definitely recommend this hostel.