Black Swan

Barcelona, Spain

If you travel to Barcelona one day this small hostel is a good choice. Convenient location - walk away distance to everywhere, excellent and clean facilities, nice and helpful staff. They don't serve breakfasts but who would going to eat them if most of guests oversleep the morning after spending exciting nights somewhere around... By the way, there is a pretty and cheap restaurant nearby where you can start the day.

Homestay Bristol

Bristol, England

No negative comments though the hotel name is a bit illegible on a door bell label.

I enjoyed staying at this hostel for 4 nights. The staff was helpful and friendly, our room was cleaned every day. However, frequent lack of warm water in the shower at 4th level was frustrating. All in all, I'm going to stay there again if I go to Paris next time.

Glencoe Independent Hostel

Glencoe, Scotland

Very climatic hostel for those who like hillwalking and nature. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Even those little biting monsters flying around can't change my positive feelings about Glencoe Independent Hostel. Full recommendation for everyone.

Hi Krzysztof Thanks for such a great review, it was lovely to meet you. I'm glad you enjoyed our wonderful environment here and that the little monsters (midgies) didn't put you off! Keith

Westend Backpackers

Glasgow, Scotland

This is the hostel I usually stay in when I'm in Glasgow. Very friendly, very cozy and quiet. Excellent bus transport to Buchanan Bus Station and the Centre (take '20', or metro). Good option for short stay.

Summer Hostels - Beaverbank

Edinburgh, Scotland

Excellent option to stop in Edinburgh for a few days. A new facility, clean, tidy quiet and secure. Friendly staff, is a big advantage as well. But be aware they have no double rooms with twin beds! There was a misleading information on the Hostelworld. But never mind, the staff can sort it out.

myOE Shared House

That's the place I'm going to stay at for the next time if I'm in London again. A clean, quiet, cozy and friendly guesthouse. Not far from Hammersmith underground station, a bit aside from the main street and close to Tesco. Nice and fully equipped kitchen, a washing machine, and access to a computer plus internet as well. A bathroom is rather tight and uncomfortable, but usable enough (it's not Hilton, or Hyatt for sure). Definitely a good budget option for a short stay.