Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
5.7
3rd Jul 2013

It is very noise. Near all major streets. Not only this, but there are no elevators in this hostel. The bathroom for my 16 bed was in another floor. Breakfast was not good. They did not even have coffee! I mean, real coffee... just instantaneous. I read somewhere they serve a nice breakfast but I guess that is not the case. Later I found they have made a partnership at a coffee shop nearby. The good is that is near the train station and the staff is nice. Internet is free only at the bar area.

Ecopackers, Cusco, Peru
23rd Jun 2012

Great place. Clean, organized and friendly. However, the only issue I had was the double bathrooms. Though they do have female only bathroom shower it struck to me as odd but I was a first time traveller. ,-) Also, the room I stayed was right above the bar but I was too tired to be bothered. The main thing was not having a personal lamp in a shared bedroom which makes it hard on people sleeping at the top bunk.

Cabanita's House, Arequipa, Peru
21st Jun 2012

Very friendly staff. It was very helpful regarding giving information on getting to places, etc. The place was near everything though if you are only staying 1-2 days is best to stay at a hostel that is close to the Plaza de Armas where you could likely páy less and not have the hassle to walk at night. Taxis (and traffic) are absolutely nuts in Arequipa and most people had no idea where the street or neighborhood of the hostel so this is kind of weird. Other than this, great place to stay.