Rayuela Hostel Boutique

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Amazing Hostel! the people who work there make it feel like your staying with family. Sam, Andrea, Henry, Sarah and Leo made our stay in Buenos Aires one of the highlights if our trip. We wished we had booked more time here now!

• 13th Aug 2014

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

Spend two nights with Josko and Ralph and you'll be family! Super awesome hostel! They are very very accomadating with everything you could possible think off in Split and the Croatian Islands. My girlfriend and I heard about split guest house through another traveller we met in Istanbul and decided to check it out. We were not disappointed. Even though hostel world said it was fully booked, we emailed them and Josko organised for us to stay with a close family friend who was amazing! Legendary!

• 30th May 2014

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

I cannot say enough about Bada Bing. Mustard, Ash and Levant really made us feel welcome. A really nice relaxed chilled out hostel. My girlfriend and I had just arrived from a long week in Jordan and there were very accomadating with finding us a private room that was affordable. Also very recommendation that the guys gave us was amazing. Ash even came on the pub crawl! The roof top really sets it off though. A great place to meet new people and have a wind down after long days sight seeing!

• 21st May 2014

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The team @ sunshine bedz were really friendly and helpful. They gave us really good advice on everything from going on tours for cheap to tips on how to barter in the markets. I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in KL. Also the location is super close to everything.

• 7th Jun 2012