Location: Malaysia, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

Overall Dakota hotel( I believe whoever booking private room will be moved here) is great! Although everything look "antique" for me in this hotel. The elevator remind me of the elevator in the inception movie*scary* ! XD The hotel is not far from market street(15 min away) and they do provide breakfast(bread, oat, milk, orange juice) in the morning.

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Overall the hostel is great. Great dorm, kitchen and location. There only suggestion I would like to give is please provide a carpet in front of bathroom in each dorm so that there will be less"dirty wet footprint" created around the room. .

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

The first things I want to say is the pancake is really NICE! XD Overall, the hostel is great! The dorm is clean and location is not far from strips and Fremont downtown( usually I travel using the bus since I bought 3 days pass from RTC bus). The only things I would like to mention is we can't online in our own room. We have to walk to the dining are which usually crowd with people especially early in the morning where people having their breakfast.

Miami Hostel

Miami, USA

Overall the hostel is great although the 10 persons dorm is a bit crowd for me. The hostel is near to the beach(about 8 blocks away) and atmosphere in the hostel is great. You can cook , online , relax on the seats the hostel provided.

Overall the hostel was GREAT! The hostel(more like house for me) is near to subway and they provide clean kitchen and bedroom for us as well. However, the staffs(kids) who check-in for us look like they do not know that there will be guests going to stay in the house. Maybe Loius was not there to organize things for them. The second things I would like to mention is the toilet located upstairs. Whenever we bath, the water will accumulated in the bathtub. Hope they will look into this matter.

Thanks Chin for the review and your feedback. I was away when you visited and tried to keep Tiffany and Chris apprised of all the arrivals. We even went over the schedules several times so I'll have to be even more thorough next time. As for the upstairs bathroom, I looked into it as soon as someone informed me of the problem. It turns out that the stopper and snapped off the lever and lodged the drain. I had it fixed immediately and the drain flows freely now. If you ever come back, don't ever hesitate to point out a problem. I will be more than happy to get it taken care of. Louis.

Overall the hostel was GREAT! The hostel(more like house for me) is near to subway and they provide clean kitchen and bedroom for us as well. However, the stuffs(kids) who check-in for us look like they do not know that there will be guests going to stay in the house. Maybe Loius was not there to organize things for them. The second things I would like to mention is the toilet located upstairs. Whenever we bath, the water will accumulated in the bathtub. Hope they will look into this matter.

Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

BlueHi Hostel

Kenting, Taiwan

This hostel is a bit old but still in good shape. It provide all the basic facilities that we need. However, you have to hire taxi or take bus to Kenting since it located a bit far from Kenting. I dont have problem with transport since we hire cab to tour around kenting and I think is great to stay here. Highly recommend ~~ :)

Cozy Planet Hostel

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Cozy planet located perfectly in Kaoshiung. You can easily access to MRT as well as all the shopping mall. Highly recommend to all the traveller who wish to stay at the heart of Kaoshiung~~ :)

Tomato Rooms

Taichung, Taiwan

Basically this hostel is good in all aspect. it near to Fengjia night market where you can it till you drop~ :) Highly recommend to all the traveller ~~ :) The only problem i encounter is i can't find this hostel on first day because there is no Signboard written Tomato Rooms~~ :)

Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

Sorry to tell that me and my friend had bitten by bed bug when stayed at this hostel on first day. We have to look for medicine to cure the itchiness and swollen on hands and legs. Maybe it only happen in our room and two of the bed inside this room. Basically all the facilities and location is great. I would highly recommend if there is no bed bug incident occur. Hope the staff will take some actions to prevent it happen in future.