Location: Poland, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Kutaisi Hostel Center

Kutaisi, Georgia

Good. Big plus: the owner helped us to find a hostel in Tbilisi which appeared to be excellent. What's more, we got a discount of 5 lari (from 20 to 15) in that hostel as the clients of that lady. Big minus: the lady wanted us to come back at midnight though she wanted to lock the door... In general she is relatively nervous person so please stay calm and polite. ;p

Hotel Windsor Mumbai

Mumbai, India

I've been there for 3 days in Feb 14. It's a good hotel, worth its price. Excellent location (just 5 min walk from the main railway station), nice stuff, relatively clean, good breakfeast, TV set with big number of canals including English and international ones. There are 2 minuses: 1) in the two rooms I've slept there were no window or sth against mosquitos; 2) wi-fi works in a special room only ('wi-fi room') between 9am and 9pm with the 'wi-fi break' between 3pm and 5pm (ridiculous!). ;)

The staff people act as Your close friends but from the first sight You can notice sth false, insincere in their attitude - I don't like it. There was no hot water in my room (though they told me: 'let me know 15 min earlier if You want to use hot water') and they wanted me to 'upgrade' my room standard to the room with a shower, telling that my room does not have it (but actually it had!). It was not very bad (esp other guests were nice) but there are definitely some better places in that city.

Moustache Hostel

New Delhi, India

Excellent chai for the breakfast!

Ram Bhawan Residency

Varanasi, India

Excellent! Just let me write one important thing: they try to create a real community; e.g. there is a round (!) table where You can eat Your breakfast and lunch so You can talk with other guests (and the guests are very nice, as well as the staff).

Travellers Inn