• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
Peniche Surf Lodge, Peniche, Portugal
22nd Aug 2013

Great people, down to earth, friendly and helpful. Place is spotless, great facilities, Claire even hung my washing out for me while i was off surfing!! Would definitely stay here again!!! Everything is in walking distance too. Thanks guys!!

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
Lisbon Surf House, Cascais, Portugal
19th Aug 2013

I've travelled around the world and this is by far the best place i've ever stayed. The house is an amazing old villa style yet modern, warm and clean. The people i met there felt like a big group of long lost friends, it was a fantastic experience. The owners are great, very friendly, very helpfull and even put on a big bbq for us all. They drive you to the surf, supply you with all the equipment/lessons if required, oh and the surf camp is attached to a beach cafe/bar!! I give it 11/10