Snoozles Hostel Galway, Galway, Ireland
3rd Mar 2013

Brilliant. Fantastic georgous place. Literally the best hostel that I have stayed in- very clean, very modern very well sign posted.

Sheilas Cork Hostel, Cork, Ireland
5.4
28th Feb 2013

My bedding had the remainers of ash of it. So I choose a different bed. On the second night of my stay there was a group of 50 tin the hostel- two people from my hostel had to go to the rooms of he children and ask them to be quiet. There was noise until around 2am from the 50 school children. In the morning the breakfast area was basically converted into a school canteen. There was no available sapce for other guests. I have to pay 3 euros for a basic breakfast that I couldn't access.

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
25th Feb 2013

Kevin is brilliant- the staff are great.

Did Kevin pay you to say that???? Only joking - we know we have the best staff in Dublin- they know so much about where to go and what to do. Do come again.

Hostel Van Gogh, Amsterdam, Netherlands
24th Apr 2012

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. When you get there you will see it says Hotel Van Gogh. This is pretty much what it is and I stayed there for only 12 euros. AMAZING.