Fully Hong Hostel, Seoul, South Korea
22nd Nov 2013

Loved this hostel especially because of the atmosphere. Way and Tony do everything to make you feel at home. Take you to Korean bbq's, introduce you to other travelers (I traveled around SK with a guy that I met there) and of course take you to the kareoke! The beds however are not made for tall people (my feet were sticking out) but do the job. It's nice and warm I love the floor heating system. Last day it was raining heavily and Tony took me to the metro station by car! Highly recommended!

Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
3rd Nov 2013

The hostel was located in a cosy street where they have great hotpot! As a single traveler it's always nice to meet people and because of all the nights they organize its great to meet people. Very central located. I had a single room which was clean. Only problem was the bed. It was hard as a rock!! Also my room was located next to the cleaning ladies room who start shouting (talking) at 7am. I heard the sister hostel has nice soft beds.

Thank you for coming. Since our hostel opened, we always uphold the "HOME" feeling and provide the activities to make you relax and happy. For the problem of the bed, we have done to improve. I hope the next time you have a chance to come back, continue your journey ,continue to feel Xi'an, and to feel the difference of hantanginn.

Brown Kiwi Travellers Hostel, Auckland, New Zealand
6.0
15th Oct 2013

Very nice staff. My upgraded room (they lost my booking so i got an upgrade) smelled really bad and I couldn't close the windows properly. I was of course happy with the upgrade. No lockers for backpacks. Main crowd are german backpackers who stay, work and know eachother so it's a bit harder as usual to make contact. Location was really nice.