Reviews: mburgess23

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Loved this hostel so much- didn't want to leave so I extended an extra 2 nights. Awesome location in Plaza Real right off La Rambla- genious location- so much going on day and night- its a party 24/7. The club nights were amazing! Hostel rooms and bathrooms were great.. Bar area/common area was great- very lively and easy to meet people! The free meals were amazing- TY for that (saved so much money)! Only complaint-girls at front desk- not friendly at all. :( Otherwise- everything great! :D

• 28th May 2013

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Good hostel but not great. I was expecting so much more from this hostel for the price but it made do. The bar is fun if you meet people but because the hostel is so large its not that easy to. The rooms and bathrooms were okay. The key card access was so annoying-it always took so long to get into the room- they really need to get a new system. Location was good- easy to get along by metro when its not on strike. Overall an okay hostel-not really worth the price but thats Rome for ya.

• 24th May 2013

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I loved this hostel! One of the best I have stayed in, the staff were amazing! Family are very loving and welcoming, truly makes you feel like one of their own! Location in Lapad is the best-outside of the busy old town area, fantastic beaches at walking distance and bus runs to the old town every 15 mins and takes only 10 mins. All-you-can-eat breaky is homemade and delicious!! Clean and comfortable rooms. Fun day trips!! I can't wait to come back!! Highly recommend! You won't be disappointed!

• 18th May 2013

Grandio Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

LOVE GRANDIO!! Best hostel I've stayed in! I understand why EVERYONE extends their stay here!! Staff are crazy, fun people!! If you want to party day and night this is the place to go!! I will definitely come back one day! On a more serious note: great food and drinks, security (love the wrist watch key cards.. never lost my key!), & courtyard is super chill and relaxing! You will not regret staying here :) THANKS GRANDIO FOR THE EPIC 5 DAY DRUNKEN SLOPFEST!! Love yah!!

• 27th Apr 2013

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel! Very fun!! The pub crawl was awesome! Very fun bar- great for meeting people. Very clean and new hostel- rooms and bathrooms were great.. no soap to wash your hands though- I think that is a basic thing a hostel should provide. Delicious all you can eat breaky for a reasonable price! Great location. Only complaint is staff- they were not friendly at all and always made you feel like you were an inconvenience.. but not a big deal! You go glen co co!!!

• 29th Mar 2013

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Everything was great. Breakfast that was included in the price was one of the best! Most comfortable bed ever (even better then my bed at home). So clean and new. Great location. Super friendly and helpful staff. Not a party hostel, so if you're looking for a party hostel this isn't it, if you're not looking for a party hostel, this is it! :P I will definitely be recommending this hostel and if I get the chance to return to Athens I will stay here again!

• 20th Mar 2013

Cordial House Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent location. That is the only good thing i can say about this hostel. horrible dorm room, old and uncomfortable bunk beds, thin blanket, room was very cold at night, woke up multiple times freezing. No lockers in room. 1 key for the entire dorm room, locked out twice. Door remained unlocked at night in case people came into the room late at night, not good security. Bathrooms dirty and very dim, felt dingy. Breakfast not worth the cost. Unfriendly staff at front desk. Will not recommend.

• 16th Mar 2013

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

So happy I stayed here and I will stay again! Perfect location. The kitchen was fantastic, I bought my own food and cooked most of my meals there! I did have one meal at the restaurant which was nice and very yummy. Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were great, very clean and the security was excellent. Overall an excellent hostel!! :)

• 28th Feb 2013

Lollis Homestay

Dresden, Germany

Great location. Excellent free dinner on Wednesday night.. Delish! Breakfast was good. Comfy bed, 6 bed dorm room good. Bathroom average. Loved the free bike rental, great way to see Dresden. Hostel staff were very friendly and helpful! Would stay again if I return to Dresden.

• 27th Feb 2013