Hostal Licanantay

Valparaiso, Chile

staffs are not kind enough. There's no reception. but, good point is its price.

Periko's Youth Hostel

Bariloche, Argentina

I think this hostel is the best option you can find in Bariloche. Good breakfast, good location with good staff. General atmosphere is welcoming. good!

El Patagonico

Puerto Natales, Chile

it's such a good hostel. staffs are nice. good location. good atmosphere the hostel itself is painted with various colors, which made my mood better. good cooking facilities,

La Comarca Hostel

El Chalten, Argentina

really small ( only 3 rooms with 4 or 5 people dorm) and cozy hostel! staff there is quite nice. it[s right in front of the bus terminal, which is in perfect location. I highly recommend this hostel

Schilling Hostel Patagonico

El Calafate, Argentina

very close from the bus station. very small, very good to get to know others. there are only 3 rooms for 4 or 5 people. Staff there is extremely kind!

Cruz del Sur Hostel

Ushuaia, Argentina

such a disappointing hostel. don't know why it's rating is so good. Female staff there is awful. not kind at all.

Ideal Social Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

haha. one of my favorite hostels! actually, I only booked for 2 nights but extended my stay for 2 weeks such a good location, wonderful atmosphere, good to hang out with people from all over the world. I stayed in 12 ppl dorm, but usually there were only 7 or 8 people, so not that hectic and the room is so big and nice. I highly recommend this hostel. But, don't put your food in the refrigerator! it will disappear the next day!

El Guembe Hostel House

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

generally it was okay. atmosphere was nice, but toilets are not good enough. good kitchen faciities. and good breakfast. value for money

Timbo Posada

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

in general, it's a pretty good hostel you can stay and chill out with other people. breakfast is awesome. and...you can get free, clean water from the machine. value for money!

Green Grass Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Though I stayed there only for one night, I had a good time. If you are coming from the airport, it is the perfect place to stay in. and..the receptionist is also very kind. Breakfast was not good btw.