• USA, Male, 18-24
Inverness Student Hostel, Inverness, Scotland
2nd Oct 2013

The staff here are absolutely second to none. Helpful to no end, and even fun to hang out with as they're mozying about around the hostel! Easy short walk to the city centre, free parking, nice common areas (with a gorgeous view out of the large back window), and clean rooms and bathrooms make this an easy recommendation for me. I even stayed a second night (only planned on one) because I liked it so much and made friends here.

• USA, Male, 18-24
Antwerp Backpackers Hostel, Antwerp, Belgium
24th Sep 2013

Abhostel was hands down my favorite hostel that I've stayed at to date. Bridget and Greg are simply the best hosts, and they made me feel like family when I stayed there. In addition, the rooms had cool quirky decorations, the common area was great for hanging out, the kitchen was spacious and well-equipped, and the bathrooms had plenty of space. I would recommend Abhostel and Antwerp to any of my friends looking for the best Belgium experience possible.