Ijplein Bed and Breakfast, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.7
30th Dec 2013

it is a home hostel. so we were transited to another one because the host was out of city then.(we did book in advanced) then the host asked his friend provided a apartment for us in the city centre. it was really nice location with good conditions. however, they charged the different price. the hostel host told me just to paid what I needed to pay. but the owner thought it is better than we offered earlier. and want me to pay more. we were at a hurry for bus so I paid 5 euro more.

Ostello S. Fosca, Venice, Italy
7.4
22nd Dec 2013

average hostel. nothing special. but the only thing I mind is that they got a very strict reception time. things got more difficult when you have only one or two days there and have to meet with their time and the train. be sure you got the right schedule.

Hotel Il Papavero, Rome, Italy
6.6
20th Dec 2013

things were alright even if the reception is separated with the dorm until they told us that we can't keep the key because the man came earlier took it and they only got one key for a shared 4-people room. they claimed that the room should be left open since everyone got a locker. however, not a single time we came back with the door unlocked. and we have to climb down to the next door to ask them to open the door. and everything is not for free, 1 euro for one device one day.

Euro Inn, Milan, Italy
6.3
18th Dec 2013

simple place to stay for one or two nights. shared rooms with door unlocked. 1 euro for simple breakfast. bathroom is well equipped. at least i didn't feel any atmosphere. it is an inn. but it is lovely that they provide towel and soaps. and the staff is not near friendly. but they did answer when you asked. words seems to be priceless. but I would like to thank the last one staff who I forgot his name. he gave me the advice of catching the train!

360 Hostel Centro, Madrid, Spain
22nd Nov 2013

the hostel is quite safe, the staff are overall very nice not to mention the location. The kitchen is well equipped which is really convenient since there is a supermarket nearby. But, the worst things is that the room have a really really bad sound-proof. You can hear everything of people talking in the kitchen or living room. it is really problem if you just want to have a good rest at night unless you go out for party every night that may be another story. Besides the wifi signal is too weak.

Taipeibackpacker, Taipei, Taiwan
11th Jul 2012

stayed only for one night. but when i got there only to find the staff mistook my booking and there was no bed left. but they managed to get me a bed the same as my booking. but it seems to be a nice place to stay!

Hostel Hamasen, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
5th Jul 2012

excellent location, Nick is very kind!

• Taiwan, Male, 18-24
1st Jul 2012

Auntie Julie is very kind, she even drew a map for me. the location is quite convenient, but it is old part of city, so the environment is not very pleasing. It is a big-shared room with everything in it, when i was alone when i was there, so it was not disturbing.

Cooking House M, Seoul, South Korea
22nd Jun 2012

everything is nice. but i think if there is a living room or lounge would be better! Host Snow is very kind person, he helped me a lot!

How was your trip in Taiwan? I hope you had excellent time also in Taiwan!