Excellent service! The staff were absolutely wonderful! Very friendly and helpful, the dorm was clean (THE cleanest I've been to!), the linen freshly laundered and hot water in showers, irrespective of time of day / night. And the pizza, which was highly recommended to me by a staff member, was delicious!:)

Equity Point London

Perhaps consider placing air conditioning units particularly in the dorms for those rare occasions of wonderful hot weather in London:)

St Ives Backpackers

St Ives, England

Great location, clean, comfortable beds and hot showers readily available at any time of day & night. Great vibe, very efficiently run, and fantastic hospitality!

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

I was last here in March/April 2012 and I was sooo impressed with the many changes made throughout the hostel, including the pub, such as the decor, the new showers (hot water available ALL THE TIME!), etc. The service has been the same throughout the two years I've made use of their facilities: EXCELLENT! There is one thing I would like to change though and that is the carpet which is very VERY dirty but other than that, everything else gets better every time. See you in 2013! and thank you:)

Thank you very much for your review, happy to see that you noticed the changes, a few more are planned for 2013, replacing this carpet by a wooden floor as well. Thank you again and see you next year!