Reviews: atheos

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 33

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The Breakfast is poor. The hostel has two kitchen, it is in good location, there are few bathrooms. The atmosphere is poor. The loockers are big, and you can put yours things in a small loockers before check in.

Hello & thanks for staying with us. Our breakfast ends at 10am, so if you wake up 5 min to 10am isn't the same as if you come down 9:30am. Your stay with us was on a weekday during low season, just after one big party night and the house had a massive "hangover". We invite you to come back one day for a weekend and we are sure you will have a different experience! :) Safe travels! CabanaCopa Staff

HI-Toronto

Toronto, Canada

In my room did not have a locker. The locker was outside of the rooms. When the lobby area was beginning to have a lot of people, coincidentally the wi-fi in the room was weak or no signal, I had the feeling that they did not want a lot of people in the lobby area. The P.C. to use the Internet were slow and expensive. The room is very small.

NY Moore Hostel

New York, USA

This hostel don't have a kitchen to cook. The location isn't the best, however is preatty easy go there by subway.

It's very far away from Universal Studios. The rooms and the bathrooms are dirty and the a/c sounded is noisy. The kitchen/common room area was not opened until 8.00 am both days meaning. The lockers are fragile and unsafe.

The housekeeping staff was very rude or got really bad attitude. There have been multiples time where I can sense hostility from them, so does other who stayed there. The "free food" is awful. The mealtime is purposely bad for guests to lose meals. They do not use a computer; all their reservations are listed in a mess of papers. I booked a male room, and i ended up staying mixed room. Bring a lock for your bag; lockers are tiny, and anyone can enter the hostel.