Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Luna's Castle Hostel

Panama City, Panama

Great hostel. Lively crowd. Helpful staff. Plenty of places to chill and get out of the heat.

Nomads Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

Great stay. Good people. Lots going on. Not much more you could ask for.

Neptunes Town Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Paddy was the most helpful person I've ever ran into at a hostel. He single handedly made my stay memorable.

Nice place. Friendly staff. Good atmosphere.

Kinlay House Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

Nice place. Friendly staff. Showering situation was a bit akward being 6'5" I could see over into the shower next to me so I had to shower hunched over. First time running into that problem.

Backpackers BCN Casanova

Barcelona, Spain

Nice spot if you're looking for something really mellow. They shut down the common area at night which I wasn't crazy about. They also have a rule that they won't let you back in the hostel if you show up drunk. The facilities are nice though.

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

This a very big hostel. The front desk situation is ridiclous. There was a line every second of the day because they only have one person working. He was rude and unhelpful. So was the rest of the staff I dealt with. There are nowhere near enough electrical outlets either if that's something that concerns you.

Art y Casa Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Easily the best hostel environment I've ever experienced. Friendliest staff I've ever encountered. I had booked 1 night and ended up staying for 5. Keep up the good work!

Feeling Sevilla Hostel

Seville, Spain

Good hostel if you're loooking to just chill out and do nothing. No AC but other than that no complaints.

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Quality place. Friendly staff. No complaints.

Hostel Martindozenea

Irun, Spain

There was a roudy group of mentally handicapped kids running around very loudly the two days I was at the Hostel. They were constantly screaming and an extremely high decible and physically fighting as well. Not really the environment I'm looking for in a youth hostel.

Dear guest, first We thank you your evaluation. About the group of mentally handicapped teens, We are open for all the people and here is usual the handicapped youths spend their holidays in groups and they have, of course, the right to use our hostels. Normally they have activities in the ground floor's meeting rooms or in the outside. Perhaps when you have been here, the weather wasn't good for exterior activities and all our meeting rooms were occupied. In this case is difficult to have silence and the ambient become noisy. Is for that We are sorry and we'll try to better this situation in the future. In any case, We hope to see you again. Our best regards,

Far Out Camping

Ios, Greece

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

Nice spot right on the beach. Clean pool. The music got old after a few days.

Hostel Lozanni

Athens, Greece

Possibly the hottest hostel I've ever stayed at. That's the one thing that sticks out about my stay.

Atlas Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I attempted to e-mail Atlas for 4 days concerning a possible late check in and available parking with no response. I tried calling several times to all numbers listed with no answer. When we finally arrived, late as expected, they were of course closed. My card was still charged the full amount as well and I was left with nowhere to sleep for the night.

Decent place. Strange vibe. Lots of very young people.

Dahab Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

The place was pretty run down. Lots of scabby, one-eyed, stray cats always trying to very aggresively take your food. The hostel is right next to Tahrir Sq so the location is great but means it's also very loud. As a whole the staff was very friendly and helpful but the man who drove me to the airport decided to take me on the scenic route and ended up making me miss my flight.