Habitat HQ

Melbourne, Australia

The kitchen was always a mess and there was never any milk at breakfast. The wifi is limited to 400mb a day

Claremont Guesthouse

Melbourne, Australia

Filled with an older crowd. Not a very good atmosphere. No lockers in the rooms and the internet is limited.

Surf n Sun Beachside Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

Surf and SunI a party Hostel. Most nights the guests come back late loud and drunk. The facilities are old and the bathrooms are pretty dirty. There are no lockers in the rooms only a safe at the front desk. I had to carry my valuables almost all the time. Also you only get an hour of free WiFi per day.

Hi We clearly advertise that we do not have lockers in the rooms BUT have a free safe behind reception. Yes we are fun hostels but it all stops at 10pm when everyone goes out.If you had come down to reception and said something we would of gladly help you with either moving you rooms or giving you a free upgrade to a private room. But you said nothing and go away and write about it instead. So it is very hard to help you now Thanks

Blue Parrot Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

Staff was ok. The hostel is pretty old and not exactly clean. The beds were to short for me (it's usually not a problem). The internet only works in the common room and turns off all the time. The front door security lock also didn't work one night leaving people stuck outside until someone left or heard the knocking. Overall I wouldn't recommend this place.

For some people the glass is always half empty !!!

Khaosan Immjai

Bangkok, Thailand

Khaosan Immjai is a new hostel that provides excellent service. The hostel is clean and the lobby is great for meeting people. The staff is also very friendly and even good morning when you come down for breakfast.

Dear Nathan, Thank you very much for your review. We hope to have chance to welcome you here again next time.

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

Second time staying at Pack-up. It's one of my favorite hostels. I had a great time! Thanks. The hostel is clean and the staff are friendly and help with everything.

Jin's Paradise

Seoul, South Korea

I stayed at three different hostels in Seoul and Jin's Paradise is the best. Jin and Jen are amazing hosts and now good friends. I decided to book the last two weeks on me stay in Seoul with them because they rock! I will recommend Jin's to everyone.

Come Inn Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

A good and fun hostel in Soul. I would stay here again. The Hongdea area is fun and busy at night.

Wow Guesthouse

Busan, South Korea

A great hostel very close to the beach.

Pobi Hostel

Busan, South Korea

A decent hostel located close to the beach and market. I enjoyed the breakfast of toast, eggs and juice. The bathroom was only cleaned once in the four days I was there.

Hello Guesthouse

Busan, South Korea

A good fun hostel that makes it easy to meet new friends. However they hardly ever change the bedding. When new guests come in they just shake the sheets and make the beds with the same dirty bedding from the last guest.

Ed House (Tripnbed Guesthouse)

Seoul, South Korea

A great hostel with a great host! Ed house is like home away from home its a perfect place to stay in Seoul. My only complaint is the directions are hard to follow. I ended up walking around for an hour before finally stumbling upon it.

Jin's Paradise

Seoul, South Korea

A small but very fun hostel. Jin and Jen are excellent hosts. Only complaint is no AC in the common room. However the bedrooms have AC. I hanging out on the rooftop every night.

So Hostel Chiangmai

Chiang Mai, Thailand

So Hostel has a good location and it's clean and fun. What you would expect from a brand new hostel.

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

The best place to stay in Krabi. The place is clean and fun. The rooftop bar is great!

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Lub.d is a good hostel in a great location. The only problem I had was meeting new people outside of my room. People don't really hang out in the reception area.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Nap Park is an amazing hostel. The staff is great and the location is perfect. I actually want to go back to Bangkok just to stay in this hostel again.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

The staff here are the best I have ever had at a hostel. The location is also the best you can get in Madrid. The hostel is located right in the middle of Madrid next to all the action. I would gladly stay here again.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

I loved my stay at The Yellow. Its a party hostel for sure at night. During the day the atmosphere is great for making new friends.

Adam&Eva Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

A good hostel to relax in. I had a good experience. The biggest problems were the lack of breakfast and spotty wifi. Wifi would constantly disconnect and and low signal in the rooms.

HI Munich-Park

Munich, Germany

The location is not very good for exploring Munich. It was also hard to meet people despite the large common room.

We do have 3 lounges, bistro, dining hall, 2 lobbys .....

Showing up for breakfast and then being told I have to pay upstairs was stupid. Also having to pay for wifi is a deal breaker I would not stay here again if I have to pay and login.