Hostal Santillan

Madrid, Spain

The staff was great, helped me in everything. I felt really welcome and well served. Location was great, walking distance to every major sightseeing place in the center of Madrid.

• 29th Mar 2013

Gran Central Inn

Barcelona, Spain

The overall experience was very good. Very well located. I did not interact a lot with the staff, they were not around most of the time. There is not a lot of "sharing" with other guests. Location was great, I did not take a bus/metro/taxi in 4 days staying in Barcelona.

• 25th Mar 2013

Los Andes Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Perfect Hostel

Paris, France

Great Location! This is what it is most important of this place. 2min walking to Anvers metro station, 10 min. walking to the Sacre Coeur, 15 min. walking to Moulin Rouge. The staff was great. Although they don't speak english as good as you would expect they would do anything on their power so you can understand. They were very kind with us and very helpful. The room was very clean. The breakfast is the same everyday, but it is easy to shake it up if you take some things with you.

• 22nd May 2012

Alvaro Residencia

Madrid, Spain

Great Location. Great value for money! Nice staff. I would definitively recommend this place and come back myself every time I decide to go to Madrid. Is like being at home, you have a kitchen to cook, a fridge, everything you need. Very clean. You have to take into account that there is some work in progress in the building and they start very early in the morning.

• 18th May 2012