Staying here was great some reviews say something about poor cleanliness but it was perfectly clean when we were there and anyways a hostel is only ever as clean as the people staying there. the hostel has a great atmosphere, most hostels are quite boring but here the interior is unique which makes it feel like home right away. I could feel the springs in my matress but my brother had "the best bed ever in the world" so i guess you just gotta be lucky

• 18th Aug 2014

Dear guest, I appreciate very much your reviews.thank you very much for your stay .I hope I will see you in the future. Best regards

Emma Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

• 14th Aug 2014

More like a hotel than a hostel really, but the stay was fine. They lacked glasses and sufficient pans in the kitchen though but apart from that facilities are good.

• 9th Aug 2014

Hey, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon! Greets from Vienna. your MEININGER Team

Baroque Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

It's so tiny it's like a regular house in a way which was lovely it has a great atmosphere and it was nice to have like a "home' in a way. its a pretty quiet hostel,but we liked that to have a bit of a more restful place. you can still go out partying though (we did) and arrived back at like 6am and that was no problem so it was ideal really. they vacuum and mop the floors every single day, though i suspect thats also cause staff are bored cause the hostel is so small but it kept things spotless

• 5th Aug 2014

• 31st Jul 2014

WDj hostel

Warsaw, Poland

We were only there for one night so we can't say much about it but it was perfectly fine when we stayed there.

• 30th Jul 2014

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at. They've got a great courtyard and a big kicthen. Also they've got computers at your disposal and if needed you can print important documents. all of the facilities are good and clean, they've got lockers so bring your own padlock and all your stuff will be safe (or buy one at the hostel). The staff is very friendly and super helpful. All in all, it's worth the extra few euros.

• 6th Aug 2013

Big Bang Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

It was a nice central location, everything was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Not ideal for people who are looking for more than a bed though since there isn't a common room or anything. They do have a kitchen,bathrooms and a washing machine you can use. The beds were fine and everything was clean.

• 23rd Jul 2013