Riad Massin, Marrakech, Morocco
5.1
14th Apr 2015

Honestly, I didnt like the place that much. I wasnt expecting something amazing because of the amount I was paying, but still, there are a lot of things they need to improve. When I first arrived, I could see the place dirty and they were doing something else and just let me waiting at the hall for quite a while. But the worst thing was when they just forgot to send the transfer to pick me up at the airport, I had to ask someone to call the riad, and they charged me anyway! That was terrible.

Flamingo Hostel, Krakow, Poland
5th Apr 2015

Staff was very helpfull mostly of time, the atmoshere is great and the location is perfect. But I was a bit disappointed with the beds and pillows! They should pay more attention to that, I stayed there for three nights and I didn't sleep well during all this time.

Beds and pillows. Got it. Bought new pillows. Renovated beds. Next? :)

YHA Liverpool, Liverpool, England
16th May 2014

It is a good hostel, location is excellent... But you have to pay for Wi-Fi. Pay per hour or pay for a membership 7 pounds per year (?). I went last year to Liverpool and the hostel was terrible, but they offer Wi-Fi. Next year I will search for another hostel with free internet. Unfortunately, the only negative point is this one, but it's enough for to try somewhere else.

Everton Hostel, Liverpool, England
6.0
18th May 2013

I didn't like the staff sleeping in the same bedroom as the guests, because they don't respect when the guests are sleeping, turning on the lights ans opening and closing the door. Also, they don't have enough lockers for all the guests. But it's nice that they have free coffee and tea, TV and Wi-Fi.