Habitat HQ

Melbourne, Australia

Great hostel! But as in other places in Australia, most of the guests are young people on working holiday who actually live in the hostel. So the atmosphere might not be the best if you are little bit older and just passing by. By the way, the hostel has the busiest but at the same time cleanest kitchen I've seen in a long time!

Thanks so much for you feedback, it's great to hear that you enjoyed staying at Habitat HQ and appreciated the effort our housekeeping staff put in to keeping the hostel clean! Good luck and safe travels for you time in Australia! Kathryn & the Habitat HQ Team

Backpackers HQ

Sydney, Australia

The hostel was ok for the price but the key deposit was incredibly expensive! The atmosphere... too many young long term guests on working holiday. And someone should teach them not to leave all their belongings spread on the floor of the rooms...

Suzie's Guesthouse and Hostel KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The staff was very helpful and the location was quite good, close to public transportation. However, the atmosphere was quite boring, at least for solo travellers. And the "kitchen" is actually a microwave, a sink and a fridge, not a place where you can really cook...

Long Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The nicest staff I've ever seen in a hostel, extremely friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend it!

Tran Ly Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

Nice hotel. My room didn't have a window, but it was ok for the price.

Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Great hostel! Very nice atmosphere, the free beer on the rooftop every afternoon is a good way to get to know other travellers. I booked my tour to Halong Bay through the hostel and it was ok and quite cheap. Breakfasts were also pretty good!

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great hostel! Nice staff, great atmosphere and the location was ok. I would recommend it to anyone going to Kyoto!

I had a very relaxing stay here. Nice atmosphere and very close to Waikiki beach. I definitely recommend it!

Thank you. we'll be even better in July. Closing for a week in June to completely renovate the kitchen and lobby area. We'll post before and after pictures here on HW.

Surf City Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

Great hostel! Good atmosphere and nice location in front of Hermosa Beach. The only problem is that Hollywood is too far away if you are using public transportation...

The hostel was ok, especially for the location. But in my room, there were only 2 sockets for 4 people, and they were actually in the bathroom: not nice at all!

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Ok for the price, lots of opportunities of meeting people

Hostel Cathedral

Mexico City, Mexico

Great hostel, with an international atomosphere and a top location.

Thanks a lot for your comments! We hope to see you again.

Blue Bicycle House

Queretaro, Mexico

Great hostel! Very cozy, clean, with attentive staff and close to the city center.

Hostal San Fransiskuni

Morelia, Mexico

My room was quite dark and insects tried to get inside if I didn't close the door and windows properly. Moreover, everything could be cleaner. However, the location was great and breakfast is ok if you like fruit.

Pfefferbett Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Great hostel. It's just a pity that there's no internet in the rooms and no kitchen either.

Mosquito Hostel