Funky Cordoba

Cordoba, Spain

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

Not a hostel in the full meaning of the word. Kitchen facilities very poor (although v. elegant and posh). Very clean. Small comfortable rooms, quiet. Staff (especially one girl) behaved as if they were slaves and not workers who are paid for that.

Staff is excellent, the quality overal is good but it's quite a small hostel so it's pretty crumped. Breakfasts downstairs are an excellent idea - it's the best opportunity to meet people:) Let's hope the redecoration that's taking place will improve the hostel.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us. I'm so glad you enjoyed our breakfast, and yes - we put up some fun new decorations! I hope you're able to come back soon and enjoy them!

HI-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

HI-Toronto

Toronto, Canada

The kitchen (the ceiling!) definitely needs a renovation - it doesn't look good. I was a little disappointed with the activities - the one I chose was cancelled (probably because of the winter).

Thank you for your feedback. You'd be happy to know that we are constantly working to improve our facilities, and we will definitely come to renovate our kitchen as soon as possible possible. We apologize if the activity you chose was cancelled - most definitely the weather plays a part in it, but we hope you had a chance to participate on the many other activities non-weather permitting while you were here! Safe travels.

HI - Washington DC Hostel

Washington DC, USA

Excellent!

Elzbieta: Thank you for your great review and really kind words! We're happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will stay with us again! Safe travels! ~Christina

Hostel 63

It's obvious that it is a very basic hostel (look price) but it could have more character and be slightly more taken care of.

Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Black & White Hostel

Milan, Italy

Actually, due to a system failure I did not stay at the hostel but the stuff were so nice as to book another hostel for me - in the same price range and also near the city centre, so it was a good deal ;) naturally, they kept me up to date, so everything run smoothly.