Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

I arrived in pamukkale at 6:30am, and I got hostel at 7am, It was quite early but I could check in !!!!!! Breakfast was great and staffs were really friendly. Room was nice and warm. But u better visit in summer time cuz they have swimming pool and I couldnt swim..Pamukkale was really cold...huh anyway thank u for having me! :)

• 31st Jan 2014

Sinbad Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I'd recommend this hostel If u are on budget. Facilities are value of money, Staffs were nice and friendly, Location was great but easy to get lost at first. Breakfast is included, not really special, just simple turkish things. Wireless wasnt really working at evening, I guess loads of people use it at that time :( no matter how they have few more connection, so u can ask another password. Owner is korean, so it will be helpful if u are non-english speaker korean.

• 25th Jan 2014

Wow Colosseum

Rome, Italy

Everything was great!! It was clean, they were friendly, they didnt have air conditioning but It wasnt that hot.

• 13th Aug 2013

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Everything was just perfect! Location was good, staff were kind, facilities were good! Air conditioned without extra charge!!!!!!!! Wifi was bit annoying, because too many people want to connect, but they offer some computer for free, so not that bad..anyway I really would go back If I go to Firenze again. :)

• 11th Aug 2013

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

It was ok, But It is better to have more toilet..

• 10th Aug 2013

MEININGER London Hyde Park

Room was clean, staff was really friendly, Everything was great except one thing. It is better to have guest kitchen there..Then I can have my own food.....Hmm..anyway I didn't mind though. Thank u for having me!

• 7th Aug 2013
  • South Korea

Thank you so much for you nice comment and the great rating :) We are sorry for the guest kitchen problem, but we have a microwave in our breakfast room for the next time :) Greetings from London - M team

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Location was good. Free breakfast was great. But I was really unhappy with one staff. I've been to 15 countries 38 cities so far. When I checked in, no one asked my credit card. I live in Dublin and I only stayed 1 night in Manchester. I left my bank card in my room. I had enough cash anyway. When I checked in this hostel, she asked me to show my credit card. But she didn't understand what I said. I showed my passport. She kept sighing, she didn't explain anything. Finally I was ok without card.

• 6th Aug 2013
  • South Korea

We are really sorry to hear that. We do need to ask every guest to show the credit/debit card they have made the booking with at check in. It is a security policy at Hatters and we are not the only ones. It is to avoid "bad surprises" and fraud. With regards to the staff, at Hatters we are normally very happy and friendly and hard working so we do apologise for your bad experience with us. Hopefully we will see you again here :)

Giramundo Hostel

Ibiza, Spain

I only stayed 1 night, and It was not bad. Room was so hot, It was better to stay in common area. But I met lots of nice people, so It was good fun.

• 2nd Aug 2013

Hostal Ibiza

• 1st Aug 2013

Hostal Monta´┐Ża

Ibiza, Spain

Simply here was the best! I stayed 4 nights in Ibiza, and I booked 2 nights here. I only paid 26euro for single private room(toilet ensuit) on the end of July! Thats crazy!! Breakfast was included, only 5 min from bus station, 2min from supermarket, staff was really helpful, everything was perfect! I wanted to stay more but there was no rooms after, so I went to other one but It wasnt that good...anyway I would go back again :)

• 30th Jul 2013

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Simply here was the best hostel ever

• 25th Jul 2013

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

everything was great, breakfast, bar, staff, cleanliness

• 7th May 2013

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

It was ok , but there's no door in shower room so water goes everywhere, I felt uncomfortable when I use the toilet because water was on the floor...theres no pan,window in bathroom..thats why water wasnt dry up..staff was friendly except one guy..I wanted to ask something so I went to reception and he knew I was there but he just ignored and did something what he does...rest of them were so helpful

• 6th May 2013
  • South Korea

It was really clean, staff was really friendly, helpful thank u for free pasta :) u saved me

• 5th May 2013

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Location was really good ,staff was friendly, but It was little bit noisy at night Thank u for free drink!

• 4th May 2013

Camping Serenissima

Venice, Italy

I booked 2 night, and I felt that something bite me when I sleep on the bed, and I got up and I saw some bug on the bed!! I understand theres camping site of course It could be happened but that bugs were under the sheet!!!!!!! so I couldnt sleep at all, I took a shower and I waited for reception(reception open from 8am,so) and I asked I dont want to stay, I paid for 1 night and then moved to other place. I said to everything but they take my money, you know what? you souldnt take my money

• 2nd May 2013
  • South Korea

Dear Madam. We are sorry about your experience. When you arrived in the morning and you advised you about the ants we suggested you change rooms. You did not agree to this, so we still charged you for the first night. We did not charge you for the second, despite the cancellation at the last minute. Sincerely M.Chiara

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

It was ok, but little bit noisy at night breakfast was great

• 30th Apr 2013

TwinCities

Rome, Italy

I had really good time they were so helpful and kind thank u again

• 26th Apr 2013
  • South Korea

Free breakfast was great, but little noisy at night

• 24th Apr 2013

It was ok

• 18th Apr 2013

Panizo Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Location was great, but little bit hard to find, and It was very cheap but when u arrive there, u will see why there is cheap. everything is old, only one toilet at there, wifi connection wasnt good, not really clean, the most horrible thing is the staff wasnt friendly,kind, and noone was helpful, ans I ask in english but they dont really speak english and answer in spanish. I couldnt get any information because I couldnt make conversation with them. It was horrible..

• 27th Jan 2013
  • South Korea

It was ok, bit far from the citycenter but 10 min by bus It is ok. Staff was really friendly and helpful, but I couldn't use wifi in the room, It only allowed in main area, but kitchen was in the room so I felt like a home. It was good.

• 25th Jan 2013

Pink House Backpackers

Malaga, Spain

Good location, staff was very kind, clean room, good service, everything was lovely

• 23rd Jan 2013

Pension Gomerez Gallegos

Granada, Spain

Great location, but It was bit hard to up the building...staff was kind but she cant really speak english, keep speaking spanish so If u can speak spanish, no problem. Good for short stay

• 22nd Jan 2013

Albergue Studio Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Absolutely lovely, All the staff was helpful and very kind. Room was ok. Breakfast was lovely. If I need to stay in barcelona again, of course I'll stay in here again!!

• 19th Jan 2013

The Linen House Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

If I go to Belfast again, of course I'll book here again! Good location Good price. I really enjoyed it.

• 6th May 2012