Sin City Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

Good hostel I stayed at this hostel every time I came to Las Vegas. Good location (20 minutes walk to Fremont Street and easy to get to Strip Area by bus). No one makes a loud noise at midnight. Friendly Staff I think this is the one of the best choices for budget travelers and backpackers in Las Vegas.

Viva Bahia

Salvador, Brazil

The host is honest, friendly and helpful. It's near from international airport. The internet is fast. The room is very large. I think the hotel is ideal place to stay in Salvador.

Santa Mix Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Awesome staffs. They pleased me and helped me all the time. They keep the room, kitchen and bathroom very clean. BBQ, Caipirinha, Everything is fine. I recommend the hostel.

Telmotango Hostel Suite

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Staffs are very kind and helpful. I highly recommend the hostel.

Hotel Angamos

Santiago, Chile

It's really good hostel. They were very kind and always good to me with respect. Internet is good. Shower is hot. It's silent in night. The only thing is that the map on hostelworld isn't correct. You should search the place with google map before you go.

Hostal Nomade

Coquimbo, Chile

Excellent. That's all. I never want a party hostel and any loud music. The most important thing is to be relaxed in the hostel. Friendly, helpful, charming and kind stuff. This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. I want to recommend this hostel to every friends.

Candelos Hostel

Camping Venezia

Venice, Italy

Villa Rome B&B

Rome, Italy

The host was useless. He did nothing as a staff. I was disappointed. I think the past rates were done by his relatives or families.

Hostel Zeus

Athens, Greece

no blanket (only a bed and a pillow) sharing the key with guests in the same room (of course no locker).

This guest was paying 8 euro a night for the basic dorm. That why it is that price and called a basic dorm.

Aristoteles Hotel

Athens, Greece

Internet connection was poor (slow and unstable).

Pergamos Hotel

Urbany Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Let young people shut up during midnight

Castle Tam Hostel

San Jose, Costa Rica

Sin City Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

The staff is excellent. They are the best I´ve ever stayed before. Thank you, Sin City Hostel!

USA Hostels Hollywood