• England, Male, 25-30
Vanderbilt YMCA, New York, USA
5.4
24th May 2013

The room while small was clean, however the walls were not very soundproof and I was woken up at 4am one night by someone vomitting in a corresponding room. The shower facilities were not very private and one morning I had to go to 3 separate floors before finding toilet that was sufficiently clean. I was also made to purchase a ticket in order to store my bag when checking out, the amount wasn't huge but as I didn't have exact money I had to go across the road to get change. Not recommended.

• England, Male, 25-30
Elite Guesthouse, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
3rd Apr 2013

Elite Guesthouse was located in a perfect position with a very short walk to the old bridge. The room was clean and quiet and had everything I required. Mesa was a great host and showed me good local places to eat and drink.