Location: Argentina, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Hotel las Torres

Zaragoza, Spain

They never let us know where the swiming pool was. Receptionist was extremly disrespectful. Though the place was really cool, clean and well decorated... you need people that knows how to work with people.

• 3rd Jul 2012

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

The best hostel to stay in Barcelona, I highly recomend it. Perfect quality price relation. It has the perfect combination between fun and peacefull place. The hostel is perfectly clean. (Rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, common spaces... Everything!!) Lockers in the rooms are really spacefull. All the team in the hostel was absolutly helpful and always smiling and answering with all the best information. Wanted to give the team a mention: Daniel, Daves, Cacau and Luis... THANKS GUYS!!

• 22nd Jun 2012

David Inn

Florence, Italy

Me pareció que el lugar no era limpio. Pagué por una habitación con baño privado y el lugar no cuenta con baño privado. Los recepcionistas no tuvieron información buena sobre los lugares a los que ir. Internet no funcionaba bien y cuando reclame solo me contestaron de manera muy grosera. Menos mal que Florencia es hermoso sino por el hostel mi experiencia hubiera sido horrible,

• 4th Jun 2012

M&J Hostel

Rome, Italy

I want to highlight the atention and service that Masof and Mario Garcia gave me. They were outstanding, all the time taking care of me, giving me all the information I needed all the time and they did this with a smile always, Thanks to both of them my Roman experience was awesome. The rest of the staff including the owner, were constantly rude, not helpful and giving wrong information. They tryied to push us to get into the bar to spend money. I felt Really UNHAPPY. THEY DON'T HAVE WIFI!

• 29th May 2012
  • Argentina

It was the best hostel I've ever been. Want to highlight a receptionist, Denise. She made me feel like home!! Absolutly clean and confortable. I definetly recomend this hostel!!!! Loved it!!

• 22nd May 2012

HI Europa Brugge

Bruges, Belgium

• 17th May 2012
  • Argentina

El hostel esta muy bien ubicado y la gente de la recepción, en general, te ayudan en todo lo que pueden, Vale destacar que solo uno de los recepcionistas sabe hablar español. Los cubrecamas muy sucios, la ducha con hongos. El desayuno es genial!!!

• 10th May 2012