Reviews: vinifiore3854

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Hostel Malti

St. Julians, Malta

This hostel was by far the best hotel I've stayed in so far! The staff were super friendly and helpful, they were more than happy to take us to the best spots in Malta! They even directed me to an incredible restaurant at Valletta waterfront! The vibe was all time, felt like I was at home! Beds were comfy and rooms are big plus the staff know how to have a good time and took us to the best places to party. They have a unique roof top, it's so cool place.

• 26th Nov 2014

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This hostel is perfect very close to everything that you want to do like Iguassu Falls, Argentina, Paraguay, Restaurants, supermarket and nightlife. The Staff is very kindly and super helpfully. The kitchen area is unique. Once I'm in Foz do Iguaçu for sure I will stay at Bambu Hostel. Huge THANK YOU to Bruna, Thy, André and Fabrício.

• 9th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Hostel Bambu Mini

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

My stay at Bambu Hostel was brilhant, Jimmy is amazing host and who is backpacker will like to have a chat with him for a couple of minutes He can arrange everything for you from tips about the Cataratas, bars and restaurants until provide free entrance at the best night club in the town . We got a private room close the hostel's bar and 2 steps from the street. The night life is very close. I highly recommend Bambu Hostel.

Rio Forest Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The ultimate hostel, has everything you need and more importantly a great atmosphere with the most friendly staff. Igor and Felipe are unbelievable hosts and do your up most to make you get the most out of your stay in Rio whether your looking to surf, party or visit amazing sites that Rio has to offer. This is truly the only hostel in Rio you should consider.

• 16th Mar 2014

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

This hostel is so good, fantastic location, nice Staff and good beds. The only problem I couldn't stay more.

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

Great location and in the best city in Italy (in my opinion). The Staff is very friendly, big bathroom, good shower, nice beds. Nice girls in the hostel and the guests were there liked too much party. and I love it as well. Good to Stay and I recommend Hostel Santa Monaca Is definitely a good option.

The hostel's location is very good, the staff is so kindly and the Pub under the hostel is useful but I didn't like the atmosphere, this hostel has different concept about hostels maybe some travellers will like it, I prefer the ambient more sociably like chill out lounge or terrace, also they don't have common area to eat. anyway I recommend. They have a good pizza. sorry my English